“Great ambiance- good food”

Coco51 Restaurant & Bar, by the Sea
Ranked #46 of 905 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Cuisines: European, Seafood, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, View details, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Coco51 Restaurant & BarCoco51 is a well-established and a very popular seaside restaurant in Hua Hin Thailand. We offer European, Thai cuisine & Seafood to the highest standards, paired with beautiful ocean-side views. Each night we feature live jazz and live music performed by international musicians Uri and Maraya. Coco51 is located in Hua Hin Thailand, just 5-minutes by tuk-tuk from the central tourist area. Early booking is advised on Fridays, Saturdays and long weekends.Please visit our website for more information about Coco51 .
Reviewed 2 June 2016

This was a restaurant suggested by the concierge desk at our hotel, and it lived up to it's reputation. The setting was lovely (by the sea) and the food was good as well. This is a definite dining option when visiting Hua Hin.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank AnjaliKhosla

Reviewed 7 May 2016

I contacted Coco 51 to make a reservation in advance of my trip to Hua Hin because I wanted to ensure a memorable dining experience on the day I was to propose to my girlfriend. I actually received an email back from the owner who was extremely gracious and accommodating.
My girlfriend and I showed up to the restaurant that night and it was everything I could have hoped for and more. We were given a private table on the edge of the patio over-looking the ocean. The staff was extremely responsive and courteous. In fact, I have seldom received better service at American restaurants (even when I've paid for it!). The food was excellent; a nice assortment of Thai and international cuisine.
I really couldn't have asked for a better experience on a memorable night for my fiance and me.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We went there for chilling by sea breeze. The location of this resto is great. Spot on the beach. Chill day for relaxing with a glass of cocktail :) We also tried some food, it was alright. Reserve the table if you wanna get a very good seat.

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

We ordered the Thai dishes, which are towards the back pages of the menu. Very happy with the mixed entree, Tom Khaa Talay, Chu Che Goong, Yum Neau and other Thai favourites.
Staff very attentive and professional.
Great location with fantastic atmosphere. Live music.
Prices very fair.
One of the best in Hua Hin.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Very Disappointing Venue. Location is good, but that was it .Beer served was not cold. Ordered Stir Fry Beef which was Lukewarm and appeared to come from a bain marie.

1  Thank HappyChappy53