I love this resort - as mentioned many times - the pool is spectacular. In this case, three young nieces spent hours every day enjoying it. It was almost worth it just to see how much they enjoyed the pool. The staff at check-in and the help at the room were so friendly and kind. I wish I asked for the woman's name that took care of our rooms - as she worked so hard to get us in fro an early check-in (and all with a wonderful smile). At the front desk, Panida (nickname Nooki, she will laugh when she remembers this) was so kind to my family. We were waiting a long time for our own van - and she on her own came over to give juice to us and just to be kind to us - she deserves a bonus!! The only hiccup was at breakfast. We had a large group (9 people). They seated us at a table for 6 and then moved us again to another table for 6. It was confusing - and seemed that because of a crowded weekend, the staff was a bit frustrated and hurried. Usually my experience with the staff is outstanding. This is one of the nicest family resorts I have ever stayed at!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embedded in a tropical garden, Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa comprises nine buildings surrounding a 200 meter long, lagoon-style swimming pool, 6 restaurants & bars, spa, fitness center, 2 tennis courts and a kid's club. All deluxe rooms feature a private garden, balcony or direct access to the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hua Hin Hotel Cha-Am
- Sheraton Hua Hin Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Cha-Am