1,655 results
All reviews kids world premier lounge kids club ocean terrace restaurant hua hin rooftop bar sea view executive room tai restaurant kids zone high floor pool area massage shops kids room sliders free shuttle great pool
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Words alone would not suffice in expressing my immense gratitude to Pim for her Professional Kindness and Assistance during my stay here in Novotel HuaHin on 17th April 2018! I was completely pooped out from my long flights and the immense crowds was doing its number on my nerves again. I am awed by her superb efficiency and her professional management of her staffs which ultimately eased my tension during my check in and made me feel right at home throughout the entire duration of my stay! What more can one ask for? A big heartfelt Thank You Pim and the Executive Chef Richard for making everything possible! I salute every single one of you!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 正臣 高
AlexanderEaton, General Manager at Novotel Hua Hin Cha Am Beach Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear 正臣 高,

Greetings from Novotel Hua Hin Cha Am Beach Resort & Spa. Thank you for choosing to stay with us again and for taking the time to share your 5 Star Review with our readers on TripAdvisor.

I was both pleased that you enjoyed your time with us, and very proud of both Pim and Richard for going above and beyond to make your stay so memorable! I am certainly looking forward to sharing your feedback with them and recognizing them for their efforts!

I hope I will have the opportunity to personally welcome you the next time you stay with us.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

This is my first time to stay at Accor hotel.
Novotel Hua Hin has been our stay ever. I would like to say thank you to Khun Champ Duty Manager, he made a wonderful trip and excellent services. room was upgraded to suite ocean view with special amenities set up. Room was clean and great panorama ocean view. Me and family had enjoyable time and were very happy in this property. Highly recommended Novotel Hua Hin Cha Am and I will come to stay here in the future again. Thank you very much.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Patrick N
AlexanderEaton, General Manager at Novotel Hua Hin Cha Am Beach Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Patrick N,

Greetings from Novotel Hua Hin Cha Am Beach Resort & Spa. I hope this message finds you well and that you have returned home feeling both relaxed and refreshed after your recent stay with us.

I was so pleased to read that you had such a wonderful experience, including the excellent service, lovely Ocean Suite and amenity setup. Also, I would like to thank you for your kind comments about Khun Champ! He has recently joined our team and is doing a great job! I am looking forward to sharing your review with him.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Regards,

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Stayed at hotel for 19 nights in March 2018. Very nice room with great views of the sea. Staff very helpful and pleasant. This hotel attracts many families with child. Pool can get very crowded. Breakfast can be a challenge with so many people. We will not stay again.

Room Tip: best rooms on higher levels. Hotel is not quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear bangkok373,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Novotel Hua Hin Cha Am Beach Resort & Spa and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed the lovely views and helpful and pleasant staff. The pool at the resort is one of our most popular features, resulting in this space getting busy at times. Fortunately we purchased 100 new sun beds in December last year and have plans to purchase more later this year.

I do hope you will provide us with another opportunity to welcome you back again in the future. I would certainly be grateful if you could provide me with more detailed feedback as to how we could improve your experience and what we could improve to get you to stay with us again in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly at alexander.eaton@accor.com should you wish to do so.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

I recently attended a big fat Indian wedding at Novotel- hua hin..and I don’t have enough words to express my gratitude towards them! The hotel was great.. the view from the rooms were superb.. not to mention how brilliant their view from the roof top bar was!!
I traveled with 2 little kids.. and their play area was awesome!! There was so much for kids to do that I hardly saw them!!
Since it was such a big wedding (more than 500 guests).. the functions were on till 8 am!!! The hotel staff looked after us and served us till the wee hours.. with a smile on their face!! Their hospitality was commendable!!
I would highly highly recommend this hotel to everyone.. for weddings and holidays!!

Room Tip: Sea facing rooms are beautiful!!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear dimplekeswani,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our readers on TripAdvisor and for your 5 Star Review!

I was so pleased that you enjoyed the "big fat Indian Wedding at Novotel"! I was especially happy that you enjoyed Novotel Hua Hin's latest addition, GRAVITY Sky Bar!

Thank you for you kind comments about the staff and the service you received. I am always both humbled and proud when I receive feedback such as yours. I am certainly looking forward to sharing your review with my team.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

27-30 had a great stay at Novotel Hua Hin attanding a family wedding . Amazing View (picture attached ) Amazing food really good .And the pool is jz amazing .
Will come back again for a vacation . Thanks for the hospitality...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear MISHESHkt,

Greetings from Novotel Hua Hin Cha Am Beach Resort & Spa. I hope this message finds you well and that you have returned home feeling both relaxed and refreshed after attending the wedding festivities at the resort.

I was so pleased that you enjoyed your overall experience and we look forward to welcoming you back on vacation.

Regards,