See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 December 2016

I have wanted to fish in Thailand and haven't had a chance. This was a good way to get started. They gave us a guy who stayed with us the whole time we were there. He gave us tips, baited the hooks, and took the fish off. We gave him some money for a tip. The fishing is easy, but not too easy. When you get one, they really put up a fight. My son caught one 30lb catfish that he had fighting him for over 30 minutes. The rest were about 6lbs+. It was a blast. Good prices. Don't change.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Mikeleemon
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Was shown this place by a local guide barry Gregory who has a pool named after him there . Decided to give it a try the ground are well looked after and there a good restaurant on site and the staff are friendly . I used the local guide and was not disappointed he knows the place like the back of his hand and got me catching all sorts of fish I've never caught before in thailand. The price was very cheap for what can be caught and great value for money. I will return and spend more time here . Thanks .
If you enjoy fishing this is a great day out or even a few nights stay .

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank nealchard
Reviewed 16 February 2016

Well I have stayed here for 4 days,
the rooms are not an amazing standard, but ok if you get a deal
Reception guy not a nice guy, plus most of the people does not speaks English
but some of them are nice
restaurant ok if you order Thai food,
do not order hamburgers cause you will have an unpleasant experience
furthermore the place is far from everything, but a good place to be if you like fishing,
The owner is a good guy, and speak some English
if you need any info about fishing ask for Jit ( Cambodian ),
he does speak better English than most of people in here.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank luca t
Reviewed 29 January 2016

spent the day here fishing for carp catfish and all other kinds of boyos the lake was well stocked the team of guides to do bait for you and to help out were excellent food ok chang fab and to top it off we caught three carp in our party of four if you have never fished before give it a go great day out will be back again

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hungry2958
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Had a pre-booked standard room, if I had seen it first I would have never stayed there. Unfriendly unhelpful staff. The bed was marginally softer than the floor!!! One towel that had seen its best days to share between two people. Free internet that you couldn't connect to. Both rooms we had were full of mosquitoes as the as the mesh did not cover the full bathroom windows.
Water in the swimming pool very cloudy
It was incredibly poor quality and basic for a supposed 2* place