“Charming Tropical Oasis”

The Palayana Hua Hin
Ranked #6 of 63 Hotels in Cha-am
Reviewed 26 December 2017

I had the pleasure of staying with this resort for a wonderful wedding this December. The location is as beautiful as are the wonderful people who are based there . As i stayed there for a wedding with close friends I had the pleasure of enjoying the great customize Buffets and the arrangements of the events which was done by the team and their excellent hospitality. The overall hotel team is wonderfully polite and friendly and one cannot help but enjoy the spirit of the place.
A wonderful pool, restaurant with a deck and open lawns facing the beach and wonderful gardens inbetween it really takes you away and is like a slice of paradise.
Great meals and a wonderful experience in all. Also brilliant to host events here for smaller groups, really private and well done.
Special thanks to Sumeet Pattiyawongse for his hospitality and attention to detail with the team and all arrangements

Room Tip: Best to have a villa with a indoor pool if your couple room on the 3rd or 4th floor overlooking the...
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Thepalayanahuahin, General Manager at The Palayana Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear subhashishM,

Greetings from The Palayana Hua Hin and glad to hear that you had a fabulous time with us!

Thank you also for your review and very kind words on the associates and our services here at the hotel. All of us here are committed in providing a memorable stay and service for our guests and I am proud that we managed not only to meet but exceed your expectations. It is so great for them to receive such valuable guest feedback. We do really appreciate your comments and please rest assured we will definitely pass your words our team.

We truly hope to see you back and please do not hesitate to contact us directly at booking@thepalayana.com.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Had the chance of working with team Palayana n staying there for 8days.
They made the stay so comfortable, it felt like being home !
The food is delicious n each and everyone in this hotel is ready to help u happily.
Special thanks to K Sumeet, K Andy n K Pisan

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Thepalayanahuahin, General Manager at The Palayana Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Dear mannu_07,

Thank you for trusting The Palayana Hua Hin as your destination.
On behalf of the staff and management, all of us Thank you for the time you have taken to share the impressions of your recent visit and we are delighted to learn that you had a wonderful time.

Your kind compliments regard our staff "Khun Sumeet, Khun Andy and Khun Pisan " are much appreciated and I have shared this value comment to them.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back very soon. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly and we will be pleased in assisting you with all your arrangements or if you have any questions or concerns.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

It is out of my expectation. The hotel fits its theme which is keeping away from chaos. It was relaxing and calming all days.
The breakfast buffet tasted awesome while the receptionist and crews were all friendly and polite.
Get yourself a room if you’re tired with the hustle & bustle city !

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Thepalayanahuahin, General Manager at The Palayana Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dear peixuan9618,

Thank you for the time you have taken to share the impressions of your recent visit and we are delighted to learn that you had a happy time.

Your kind compliments in regards to the awesome of breakfast and friendly staff are much appreciated.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly and we will be pleased in assisting you with all your arrangements or if you have any questions or concerns.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

This luxurious hotel actually has a green garden leading from lobby to the private beach. The green space is not big but gives such a warm / relaxing feeling. Great selections for breakfast ! I stay in the hotel but the bungalow seems like a good choice too.

Room Tip: 2 connecting rooms is great choice for large group
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Thepalayanahuahin, General Manager at The Palayana Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear 513Tim513,

Thank you very much for your visit and thousand thanks for this wonderful review for our hotel! I appreciated for your time to share the impressions of your recent visit.

Your kind compliments in regards to the great selection for breakfast is much appreciated.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I had been meaning to try out the new high-speed cat ferry from Pattaya to Hua Hin since I first heard about it a couple years ago. I love boats and it seemed like a pretty cool one to me. We decided to go for the business class seats but if I did it again it would probably just go economy. My plan was to wait until the morning of before heading over to Bali Hai and booking the ferry tickets depending on a few things including the weather.
Once on board I started looking for a hotel on Agoda. I didn’t really do much looking or research but chose the Palayana Resort based on the room rate, excellent rating (8.6) beach front location and the online pictures. I normally read a few reviews on TripAdvisor but this time I didn’t bother. In any case it didn’t matter every aspect of our two night stay was at or above my expectations. The room, the pool, the beach, the grounds the restaurant to name a few. We chose a Garden view room which was lovely in every way including a perfect softish mattress on the kingsize bed.
We don’t normally but in this case we ate all of our meals at the hotel. The buffet breakfast in particular was outstanding. From the omelet bar to delicious bacon and specialty coffee included at no extra charge.
The staff was excellent everyone greeted you with a smile in passing from the front desk to the maids restaurant staff even the gardeners.
I wanted to rent a motorbike one day they arranged everything so easily. I said I wanted it after breakfast for the day and it was there ready and waiting. It was even a model that I had been wanting to try for quite some time a Honda Zoomer-X.
The hotel location turned out to be perfect about 2 km from the Venezia and maybe 5 km from the airport and bus station.
On the morning of check out we were quite rushed trying to pack have breakfast and catch a taxi to the bus station. Somehow for the first time I forgot to empty the safe. I left behind for over $2,000US in various currencies over a dozen credit and ID cards a couple of extra Sim cards and a few expired visas. I called the hotel from the bus and to make a long story short they arranged to have everything delivered to my hotel in Bangkok that evening. Overall as you can see it was just an unbelievably positive life experience and I really just wanted to try the new ferry!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim W
Thepalayanahuahin, General Manager at The Palayana Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Kim W,

Greetings from The Palayana Hua Hin and we are glad to hear that you had a fabulous time with us!

Thank you also for your detailed review and very kind words on the associates and our services here at the hotel.

We truly hope to see you back very soon and please do not hesitate to contact us directly at booking@thepalayana.com.

Krit Pothisoonthorn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cha-am
0.1 km away
1 km away
Dusit Thani Hua Hin
Dusit Thani Hua Hin
#1 of 63 in Cha-am

Been to The Palayana Hua Hin? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK