All reviews a big shopping mall stayed for one night nice hotel koh phangan plaza ferry stop bangkok
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped over here with my partner for the night before we got the ferry to Koh Phangan. It’s a little far from Don Sak pier (700 baht in a taxi) but only 30 mins from the airport (350 baht in a taxi). It’s round the corner to what I would say is the central or main part of Surat Thani, with a big shopping mall right around the corner.

The room was clean and spacious and the staff were friendly but didn’t speak great English, but you get there in the end. We had breakfast too which was basic but did the job.

Would stay again if I had to

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

With the nice location : nearby central plaza department store and suratthani town. Reasonnable price withe the new renovate room to the very spacious room as before. The hotel service was superb always available for all guest all day long.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2017

We stayed at the Bun Hotel after two flights and we needed a good nights sleep before another busy day.The nights sleep was non existent due to the air conditioner sounding like it was full of marbles. Worst nights sleep in all my travels.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2017

I booked this hotel due to review from Tripadvisor...as the transit hotel for us to Koh Samui

Arrived at the hotel during the afternoon then checked in was okay. Staffs at reception unable to speak English but still they are helpful, and managed to understand each other.

Room was quite big to my surprise, I thought they were mistaken giving us the room. It was actually 2 room join together in which one room was living room the other one bedroom. Both room have own bathroom, TV and mini Bar. Too big for just the 2 of us, but big enough if you are travelling with family. At one point I was thinking this might be those Motel that good for road traveler to stop by due to the amble parking space outside.

Breakfast was good, I really enjoy it :-)

The hotel is very clean, the surrounding actually a housing area, and if you won't mind to walk just 15 minutes, there was a big shopping mall Robinson Central Plaza just nearby where you can buy and shop for everything. Cause things at Koh Samui was quite expensive, i suggest you to buy all you need before going there, especially plenty of Sun Lotion!!

I would have giving this hotel a Good rating, but for the location wise....imagine i have to wait 1 hour for taxi to come, but still not coming....luckily I pre-book my transportation to pick me at the hotel to Bus Station otherwise I couldn't imagine how I m going to get there...Further, the hotel is not located in town center so if you expecting some night market or bars to drink at night...I suggest you better just sleep....

Overall, it's only good for transit.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Me and a friend stayed here for 1 night before we to head off to the islands. Nice modern clean hotel. The boys to help you in the lobby were so helpful and kind, receptionist were Good, a little hard to understand some English but we got there in the end. There Is not much around although the Central Plaza (shoppinf centre) is within walking distance. I would recommend to stay here again for a night or 2.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends