See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 April 2016

We stopped here for a night on our way to Krabi. Walking to our room, the hotel seemed very promising granted it was dark since we got in at 11:00PM. As we entered the room, the lighting was horrible. The bathroom to me was the cleanest of the room and had all the basic essentials that you need. Our AC unit remote was not working and when we asked for replacement batteries they just knocked and gave us the batteries without even changing or seeing if that was the problem. We ended up borrowing our friends universal remote to adjust temperature.
As we were ready to sleep and pulled the covers off, there were multiple stains on the sheets - we requested new sheets. Guy came with new sheets, same problem. Second time around there were still major stains on the sheets but it wasn't as bad so we said it was fine. We ended placing a blanket we had over. The cover had multiple holes in it too. In the middle of the night when I had to get up I walked into a puddle of water - our mini fridge was leaking.
The one upside is they have free breakfast. I didn't eat much since there were mosquitoes everywhere but it seems like everyone else were enjoying.
All in all this hotel was not up to my standards but I guess I have to keep the price we paid into consideration. Honestly if you just need a basic place to stay for a night or two, this hotel may work for you. If your a little more picky like myself, it'll be a long night.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

Do not waste your time and money here, especially if you are a foreigner.
Very noisy from the traffic if main highway nearby. Difficult to sleep unless you are drunk, very tired, or thai.
No idea of hotel standard; took a VIP room; only 2 towels. You want more, no problem, we will charge for that.
No egg, no orange juice at breakfast,.......

Nothing attractive in this hotel.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2015

nice hotel except there is no elevator and the meals are all thai spicy meals. rooms are nice and big. staff is friendly. also not air conditioned in the lobby or the stairway. if the did air, stairs and offered a different breakfast selection this would be a really nice hotel. my guess for the thai meals is they do not see many people other than thai's staying in the hotel.

the stairs are not a big problem except if you are on the third floor with heavy bags. they did carry them up for us but you could see the strain on them.

there is no bathtub but instead has a standing shower.

they have free wifi.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2015

I have stayed here for several times during my business trips. The hotel is clean and not too far away (by car) from the town. It is located next to PTT petrol station where there is a 7-11 convenience store. Breakfast buffet has local Thai dessert/snack and lunch in the hotel restaurant is not that expensive. There is not much to expect but there is essential things you need for the night.

Room Tip: Try to locate your room on the second or third floor and the mosquito problem during the night will be lessen but you need to take the stairs instead
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2015

Hotel is far from the city. Staff are ok helpful. It's not good for the travellers who has no car.
The room is clean. Bed sheet is also clean. The pillow is not good too soft. TV is small.
The shower is ok.

Room Tip: Choose the 2nd floor if you can. No elevator.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business