US$ 46
US$ 45
  • Breakfast included
Khaosok Island Resort(Surat Thani)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
US$ 12
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 14/night.

S Tara Grand Hotel(Surat Thani)
US$ 30
  • Beachfront
Amera Resort(Surat Thani)
Aunjai Place(Surat Thani)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stayed in Bunjongburi for a night, before the new year's eve. I had a early morning speedboat to catch. I drove from Krabi to Suratthani. This place has large spacious rooms, very economical, very clean and comfortable. This hotel has huge parking lot, gardens and some very nice open space.

Will recommend not to book online. Due to low occupancy in the hotel, you get 30% off if you ask at the reception. I got one during new years, i presume it must available through the year then.

Food is not so great. They serve complimentary english breakfast, its ok not that great.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor Ask for discount, they are always low on occupancy
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Nitesh7vks
Reviewed 27 December 2012 via mobile

Arrived from Bangkok by train at 1am so decided to stay in Surat Thani rather than wait at station for bus in morning. Had booked this for a very reasonable price so was very pleasantly surprised. Nice room and reasonable service at check in. Breakfast was ok. The bad part was the check out. They charged me more for the room than I had agreed despite several explanations (and proof) I gave up and paid the extra and put it down to breakfast. The experience was let down when I asked for a taxi back to the station. They weren't interested after I said I didn't want to use the hotel service that was double taxi price. Would try somewhere else next time as a result.

• Stayed: December 2012
7  Thank Asylum12
Reviewed 2 August 2012

We stayed here for one night, to reach the early airasia flight from Surat Thani airport to Bangkok. We didnt expect anything, and when the bus stopped outside the hotel we thought he had drove to wrong hotel. It was very nice, and far above what we had thought of. The staff speak very basic english, and thats it, but shouldnt be a big problem if youre staying for one night to reach a plane from the airport, or a ferry to the islands, the next day. Good value for money. 30 min from airport, and 1h 30 from Donsak i think. We had a dinner in the restaurant, and enjoyed our meal. Though, the breakfast was disappointing. We ate at the airport instead. Recommended for one night stays for further travelling.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank andysb11
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I felt compelled to write about my positive experience at this hotel after seeing the negative review below me. While the Bunjongburi is a small hotel (3 floors) and isn't fancy by any standards, my family had no problems during our stay whatsoever. But even if we did, we couldn't complain knowing that we only paid $25 per room, which included a filling breakfast buffet every morning. We got two adjoining rooms with king-size beds. The rooms were basic but clean, the beds were comfortable, and the walk-in showers were a pleasant surprise. The staff was always smiling and friendly, and we liked that we could drop off our room keys (yes, literally keys) at the front desk before heading out for the day, then pick them up when we returned. The free breakfast buffet consisted of several Thai dishes (usually curries/stir-fried vegetable dishes--beware, some are very spicy) with rice, noodle soups, "American" food (boiled ham and sausages, white toast, molded eggs, and cereal), coffee and juice, and Thai fruit. They rotated the selection of fruit and Thai dishes every morning. Again, nothing too extravagant, but it was fine for us. Our 6-year-old loved getting her own heart-shaped egg and Cocoa Puffs. On our next trip to Surat Thani, we will be back.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank larabarccp
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Spend only 1 night at this hotel and we decided to leave by next day! We check in around 1.00 pm, leave our luggauges in the room and going out. When we come back, my niece wanna take a rest, we see a lot of hair drop on our bed! Actually, it was covered by the blanket. How terrible!
I go to the reception and tell a girl what happen in my room, she called to someone and told me to go back and waiting the new blanket in my room. Then, she put the earphone and be in her world agian... good service! The bed sheet and blanket was change within 30 minute.
Not only the bedroom, the bathroom is terrible also. The shower's faucet is broken! I call to reception but no answer, so, I walk to reception again. She's still using an earphone that why she didn't hear the phone ring. But no one can fix this problem for us she said it's too late and the staffs went back to their home already. Best service!
I'm asking for another room that we can take a shower but she can't not help us anymore.
Next day, we are checking out and they try to charge us for the broken faucet! Pretty!
I will not recommend this hotel for my friends and tell all of them what happen while I'm staying here!!!

Room Tip: don't come here worse place for your money!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business