Sriracha Tiger Zoo - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Ab absolutely ecstatic experience it was!

Ab absolutely ecstatic experience it was for us to explore this resplendent space. It has numerous... read more

Reviewed 14 March 2020
ontheplatter
Jaipur, India
tigers

in my opinion one of the greatest of animals great to see the preservation element the only... read more

Reviewed 8 March 2020
michael p
Newcastle and Gateshead, United Kingdom

1,208 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I recently went here while on a family holiday and everyone really enjoyed themselves... young and old! There are lots of animals that seem to be very well looked after by the staff, that you could see, touch and interact with. Lots of photo opportunities with all of the different animals. A great day was had by all, great place to take the kids.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Swarmed by Chinese tourists, this place must be making good money but they don't even bother to give the animals a proper living environment. It is painful to see them walking on concrete and stepping on their own waste. The tigers are sedated to allow petting photos. Do not support this business if you care about animal welfare. Disgusting.

Date of experience: November 2017
7  Thank MASAQ-TA
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Its amazing and very excited.
sometime a bit dangerous.
This is my frist time at pattaya
My thai friend recomend I to watch the zoo.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I had heard a lot about this place but my experience was even more beautiful. We bottle fed a Tiger Cub placed on our lap. We sat on either side of a full grown tiger. We were right next to a live crocodile. Enjoyed the visit to the zoo & would most certainly recommend to everybody visiting Pattaya to drop in here for a life time experience.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

A medium size type of zoo with Tigers elephants and crocodiles. Also can see pigs fishes there. Famous items are Tiger show, pig race and Crocodile show. This is the first time I have crocodiles tamed and people performing and croud taking pictures with wild beast that close.
Probably only place where you can touch the tiger and cubs and take a photo. My kids loved it.

Good half day tour from Pattaya

Date of experience: September 2017