“Great location, but could do better!”

Pagarang Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 483 Restaurants in Chonburi
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We patronised Pagarung Restaurant on several occasions, and were generally satisfied with the food and location, however, on the last visit my squid was inedible and could easily hold its own if compared to a tyre! I returned the meal, and was told it was going to be charged for. I told the waitress that on no account would I pay for a meal that I had not eaten. She said, ' If you don't pay it will be deducted from my wages'. I replied, 'Don't talk rubbish'. In the end I got a full refund, and I did order another meal which was passable. My advice is to stick to 'your guns' if something is not right. A pity that it marred our third visit. Don't get ripped off where ever you may go! Happy eating.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Pagarang Restaurant sits on a pier on Bang Saen Beach that commands billion dollar views, particularly at sunset.

But it’s food can only be called ordinary. Our Spanish Mackerel cutlets were over cooked and dry. The deep fried pork neck was passable, but the stir fried water spinach in garlic was bitter.

And the restaurant is overpriced. For example you can buy a huge bunch of water spinach for about THB 20. Our small plate of a few stalks cost THB 120. In most Thai restaurants it would cost no more than THB 50.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

The service is really bad and slow. I must wait for 15 minutes until I can order the food. (however, I was there after rush hours of the restaurant about 2 pm., it was understandable that the staff were already tried) Crab fried rice is so delicious.

1  Thank Ltp_BKK
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Lovely restaurant on the sea with good service and excellent food from a large menu. Everything is fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

My friend and I really enjoyed our dinner at this restaurant. Prices are reasonable and delicious. The view is absolutely exquisite !!
We understood that it is one of the best seafood restaurants in Bangsean.

We arrived at the restaurant at around 4:30 PM which is a bit too early for the dinner crowd....the place was nice and quiet.