“On time and much cheaper than hotel taxi”

Cheaper than Hotel Taxis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 1 week ago

Used Cheaper than Hotel Taxi both to and from the airport, nice, big, clean cars, on time pick up and good drivers.

Would use them again!

in 6 reviews
"air con"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Prices are much cheaper than hotels and others along main road. Lovely cars and great communication. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked return transfers from Phuket airport to a hotel in Koh Lak. It took an instant message (unanswered), two messages on Whatsapp (unanswered), and an email before I finally heard back regarding my query. However, there was someone there to pick us up and take us to the hotel. Not one word was spoken by the driver the whole way (not even hello or welcome). The drive was safe and we didn't' encounter any problems.

For the return journey, I emailed to confirm the pickup time quoted in the first email. I got a very quick reply this time, saying that it took one hour and 10 minutes to get to the airport, so I wrote back suggesting we were picked up 20 minutes earlier. This was again replied to very quickly, saying not to blame him if I missed my flight! I consider this to be very rude especially as it was written in my email the time they said they would pick us up! I wrote back asking what time they suggested then and received a reply saying 15 minutes earlier than my previously suggested time. I had decided that if I received another rude reply I would find someone else to do the transfer.

However, the driver arrived before the appointed time, drove well and was polite.

So, take what you will from this review and book if you feel you can cope with the type of correspondence I have outlined.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Yes, I would use there service again. They are wonderful and can give you a quick quote over email. I use their service from Khaolak to Karon and again from Phuket town to Phuket Airport hotel. Their service is unbeatable compare to hotel, but they do not provide short transfer. So far, their divers are great and helpful.
Also, you can also find better deals at local taxis if you are go at bargaining. So,I recommend if you have time, do both.