1,891 results
All reviews all day breakfast pool residence ficus restaurant our honeymoon sparkling wine spa suite pathways spa waterfall dinner cold towels a la carte breakfast garden room similan islands seafood bbq bbq on the beach watermelon plunge pool private dinner
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Pleasantly surprised at the attentiveness of the staff. From entry to departure, we were delighted with the attention that was given to us. As an example, upon leaving the room this morning to go to breakfast, a gardener caught me on the way out and came to me to say ‘good morning’ and handed me hand made flowers made of what I believe were banana leaves. I mean how many gardeners normally come to you to say anything? A great way to begin the day.

Never heard of this hotel before, but now this will be our home when in Khao Lak.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank DonniSatu
Reviewed 12 September 2018

We had a wonderful stay. Breakfast was amazing. We hired a moped so we could get about which was great fun. All the on site restaurants are quite expensive for Thailand however IMHO worth every penny. Reasonably priced massages can be obtained from the beach/hotel next door. V short walk.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 660lynnel
Reviewed 3 September 2018

My husband and I married at the beautiful Sarojin resort earlier this year with our closest family present.
The hospitality was out of this world, all the staff went above and beyond in creating our dream wedding, and for making it such a memorable and enjoyable stay for us and our families.
The wedding coordinator Naa made planning our wedding from afar so stress-free, with excellent communication via email, and then in person on our arrival.

There was so much work and thought put into the big day- our ceremony and dinner both on the stunning beach that the resort is located on. I cannot begin to describe the detail the staff went to make it so special. The next day we were spoilt with a private breakfast in our pool suite, with all the stunning flower arrangements that had been used at the wedding.
The food during our stay, and particularly the wedding dinner was absolutely amazing, including the delicious wedding cake.

Having spent a few nights in Phuket prior to arriving in Khao Lak it really did feel even more like paradise, the resort is not huge, instead intimate, and at the same time having everything you could want. We enjoyed visiting the town of Khao Lak, so many markets, and also many great options for dinner.
Only regret is not spending longer there, we can't wait to plan a trip back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank han_alpacamybags
Reviewed 2 September 2018

We spent 8 nights here and had a most enjoyable stay.

Our Spa suite was very big with a separate lounge area and 2 toilets. We would have preferred twin beds but that wasn't an available option; the bed was comfortable.

The included a LA carte breakfast runs from about 7 am until 5 pm and is very comprehensive with table service; we found the restaurant a little warm with only fresh air to cool it.

The pool is large with cabana seating around the sides including some in the water.

We found the internet connection in the room patchy with regular dropouts, and had trouble maintaining a cool temperature in the lounge area.

We had a car that meant the slightly remote location was not an issue. Without a car would have required the use of the hotel shuttle at a cost that probably should be included in room price.

We found all the staff most helpful, especially front desk manager Fern, who made a special effort to resolve issues as they arose.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Johnpsau
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

The most beautiful place that we have ever stayed in Khoalak. Just perfect from check in to check out. Staff are friendly and helpful.Room great and bed comfy. Thank you TripAdvisor for found this hotel. I don’t want to leave this paradise. I cannot find a fault. We will be back soon I hope!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple