Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
Become a Dive Master @ Similan Seven Sea

Early of March, I was a Dive Master Trainee for 2 months at Similan Seven Sea which was the most... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Culture818885
Very nice experience - highly recommended!

Great Organisation, highly professional dive masters, super friendly and supportive crew, tasty... read more

Reviewed 2 May 2018
Ju L

All reviews dive master richelieu rock dive sites liveaboard trip similan islands boat staff sun deck great staffs single dive manta rays big stuff awesome trip amazing days open water course fish life big thanks days diving
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I would like to highly recommend a diving trip aboard MV Camic and take this opportunity to thanks the captain and the awesome crew and professional dive-masters Adán, Felipe, Kristine, Jean-Luis, and Fernanda.

I went with my friends with a total of 12 persons to Similan for a three-day/two-night trip. I stayed on the MV Camic Boat, which was clean and comfortable.
Every crew member on the boat was friendly with a big smile on his face. Every morning, lunch and dinner were served with delicious food.

I feel thankful also to the captain for organizing such an unforgettable adventure for us. He even arranged a surprise gift for us, and that was to go to the island of Morgan Village. It was truly an amazing experience!

In particular, I would like to give big hugs to my dive guide Adán. I’m so lucky to be able to stick with him for 3days when he took good care of me. He provided me with patient guidance and teaching of skills. Adán gave me a sense of security, and led me to explore the underwater world of Similan. This experience was eye opening and took our trip to a new level!

Time flies and we need to return to the real world. I already miss the nice place, and I will absolutely come back again! See you :)

高度推薦
MV Camic多謝船長及船上所有工作人員,仲有非常專業嘅敎練團隊Adán, Felipe, Kristine, Jean-Luis, Fernanda.

我同潛友一行12人去斯米蘭船潛三日兩夜行程,我地住响MV Camic架船好乾淨,好舒適。
船上每一位嘅船員都臉掛親切笑容,每日都提供好好味嘅早、午、晚餐!每次下水同上水都會有船員幫忙,好貼心嘅服務!

另外多謝船長,特別為我們安排去咗Morgan Village小島上遊覽,令我地呢趟旅程更難忘及珍貴。

特別特別要多謝我嘅導潛Adán,多謝佢呢幾日嘅照顧,耐心指導及教授我呢位潛水新手...Adán給予我好大安全感,帶領我去探索斯米蘭水底世界,令整個潛水行程潻上無限色彩,令我大飽眼福。

時間過得好快,又回到現實世界,下次有機會一定再去揾佢地 :D

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We have 12 people and join Similan Seven Sea Club for Similan Island dive trip. We have total 10 dives at 3 days 2 nights trip. Adán, Felipe, Kristine and Jean-Luis are our giudes. Adán is a nice and sun-shining guy who leads the briefing for the boat and pre-brief for every dives. They depend on our needs to group and regroup us so that we can feel comfortable and happy for each dive.

My guides are Felipe and Jean-Luis. Felipe is a detail-minded guide and always keeps his eyes to us and we can feel safe with him. Jean-Luis always help us to find some special fishes. They are both professional and experienced. They provide me happy and safe dives.

And for the boat, Camic, captain and his family provide nice meal for us every days.

I am super recommended that people who want to Similan Island, you should find them and have a excellent trip.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Spent 4 days on MV Lapat with Dennis, Tik and Chris. An amazing team. We were well cared for by all the guys on the boat, the captain, the lady who made delicious food, and we felt confident and comfortable with the operation and good gear. Dennis runs the ship really well and very safety conscious. Chris was our DM/guide and was fantastic. Diving was superb, even though we did not see the really big stuff. Would highly recommend them!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My girlfriend and I joined the liveaboard diving trip to Koh Tachai, Koh Surin and Richelieu rock. The diving were great, especially the last 2 dives at Richelieu rock. Diving masters were all nice guys and took care of diver of difference experience. The crew worked very hard with smile to help all the guests. Food on MV Camic were amazing Thai food cooked by the local crew member. My girlfriend got her upgrade from scuba diver to Open water diver on board, thanks to the patient instructor, Kristine. We had a good time on board, although we were not lucky enough to see a whale shark or manta. Will came back again for those part we were not satisfied.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I had a good time diving and staying on the MV Lapat with Similan Seven Sea Club live aboard, 14 dives over 4 days.
although the room was a bit small and random roommate was not easy to stay with, I slept on the sundeck under the stars, slept good.
food was okay, and I like Thai food but feel like on a boat full of tourist, there should be a bit of variety.
Dennis and Tik are easy going and friendly, Extremely knowledgeable about each dive site.
boat staff was good, as I am disabled Vet and need help getting in and out of the water. Not great about filling the tanks, a few were under 2700PSI is acceptable but when you pay for Nitrox, You want every last drop...
after 12 amazing dives in the Similan Islands the last two dives at Boonsung and 813 Wrecks were horrible...

1  Thank Mastriacovo