1,690 results
All reviews carpe diem family residence luxury pool villa kids disco the main road entertainment team bean bags golf buggy general manager main pool family room special thanks a bit tired low season beach side street food big pool
Reviewed 5 November 2015

We stayed at Centara seaview for 14 nights and wow what a place,aften 10 times i Thailand we have never been in a more friendly hotel then this one and the location is perfect
thanks to the Best staff we have seen in Thailand just to name a few
Batman , Mhall , and Sek our kids just loved Them and a good reson to visit Centara seaview is staff like Them
and thanks to the GM Karin for taking Care off every thing ,if it was the A/C that broke Down a few times or a roll of tape she fixed it
We will definitely come back as soon as possible
All the Best from
Family Paulev Glarborg Denmark

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank karstenglarborg
Karin J, General Manager at Centara Seaview Resort Khao Lak, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2015

Dear Family Glarborg,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review, it is great that you have mentioned Batman, Mhall and Sek by name, they will be so happy to see their names online. It has been a pleasure having you stay with us and we are pleased to have contributed to the success of your vacation. I think that your kids especially enjoyed the two large pools and of course the beautiful beach in front of the hotel. We can't wait to welcome you back and will make sure that the air conditioning is working properly in the villa you will be assigned.

Best regards from the Centara Khao Lak team,

Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

We have spent two weeks at Centara Seaview, and we really liked the place. Beautiful location at the beach with many restaurants nearby. Big pool area and a good gym. The last two days were however a bit different when European "entertainers" came to the hotel, trying to activate the guests with silly games. We found this anoying, and I believe many people choose this hotel because of the relaxed atmosphere and does not appreciate soccerplaying in the pool and disco music in the mornings. I guess these "entertainers" only work in high season, since they were not here the first week luckely. They were disturbing and destroyed the peaceful atmosphere at the hotel, I prefer to be approached by the friendly Thai staff insted. We would like to return to this hotel again but will make sure to plan the visit before high season start.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Caroline V
Karin J, General Manager at Centara Seaview Resort Khao Lak, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2015

Dear CarolineV,

Thank you very much for your review, I very much appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to send us your evaluation. I think that you are right concerning the timing, October is the perfect month of travel for Khao Lak, end of the rainy season, not too busy but everything is open. I have taken note of your comments regarding our Carpe Diem Entertainment team, they started on November, 1st. The intention is to offer activities especially for children also with an educational character and I fully agree that the games offered should be entertaining and interesting. I will certainly discuss your comments and the good thing is, we have just started two days ago, so there is possibilities for changes.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Khao Lak.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

Low price of "Centara" hotel came without good services. Nice place with two large swimming pool. One can access to the beach. I enjoyed 2 queen sized bedroom surrounded by nature, especially cockroach and mosquitos!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Koijaja
Karin J, General Manager at Centara Seaview Resort Khao Lak, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2015

Dear Koijaja,

I am very sorry that you were not able to enjoy our hotel due to the insects. We have 250 nicely appointed rooms and I am disappointed that we were not able to find you an alternative during your stay with us. Our team is normally very pleased to assist and to make sure that every guest is satisfied with their stay. I hope you will come back one day so that we can offer you a better experience. Our hotel has all the right ingredients for a nice holiday, I hope you will come back for a better experience.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

We went for a recomendation of K. Yupin, a good friend of my couple that she work there, and I have to say was a great advise for her part.
Is a beautiful, nice and quiet place, big and with lovely swimmining pool.
Extensive rooms and garden, very smily, friendly and polite staffs.
A wonderful swimming pool with nice decoration, was the best part of the resort on my own opinion, have different parts, water slide, bar inside the pool and the most original jacuzzi I ever saw (makes me feel like in a adventure movie).
Quite razonable prices beside the pool and a generous and tasty offer of food at the breakfast time.
Thanks to all staffs for a confortable stay and thanks K. Yupin for the good advise.
We fully recomend.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank supercocoblue

Dear Supercoco_phuket,

Thank you for having taken the time to let us know about your recent stay in our resort, and also we must thank Khun Yupin for recommending our hotel. From your review I can see that you had a nice vacation in our hotel and I am pleased that our mountain jacuzzi added to the experience overlooking the 105 meters long pool. The Centara Seaview Team is very happy with your description and hopes to welcome you back very soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 November 2015

Having just returned from a truly wonderful holiday, I feel I have to write a huge thank you to the hotel staff at the centara khao lak. Everything about the experience at the hotel was relaxing and enjoyable. The staff at the Talay Thong beach restaurant were charming and very sweet to us and my two twin girls. Two guys called Big were delightful, especially the pool guy who couldn't do enough to help us and give us advice about where to go and things to see.
The breakfast staff were lovely and the choice on offer was great even after two weeks. There was lots of fresh fruit and two cereals as well as many Asian dishes and European breakfast things like toast and croissants.
The deluxe ocean facing room was in a fantastic location facing the lush garden, but often you cannot see the sea, so do not expect one. However you will not be disappointed with the balcony view and room and the cleaners were meticulous every morning, making it a delight to stay there and go back to after a hard day at one of the 4 pools or at the beautiful beach.
Being on the cusp of the high season, the last week of October, all the bars at the hotel started to open, but there was hardly anyone there but enough people to make it lively. this did not spoil anything as the beach pool bar and restaurant is more than adequate.
The beds were massive and super comfy, not at all too hard.
If you are in two minds whether or not to book this hotel, I would recommend it for location, facilities and staff. I thought it had more trees and shade than some of the nearby hotels, and you do need that! And the position is great. I would say if you are a family of 4 and can fit in to the deluxe ocean facing room, with two 7 year olds in one bed, then it is in a better location than the family rooms up near the road.
Finally if you like spicy Thai food, ask for the food in the beach restaurant to be spicy as they tone it down for western tastes and one or two dishes were bland until I specified.
The restaurants on the road are great and the lovely bell boys, Batman and others will whizz you up there in a golf buggy. There are some great little places along the beach too.
Thank you from all the family for a fantastic experience at the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Virgin Holidays
3  Thank CharSi254
Karin J, Manager at Centara Seaview Resort Khao Lak, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2015

Dear CharSi254,

Thank you so much for delightful and descriptive comment, it is lovely to read that you had such a good time in our hotel. Khun Big from our sports team will be very happy to see that you and your daughters remember him. I am happy that you had all these positive experiences and yes good for you October is still low season, now in November things are picking up but as the resort is so spread out, it never feels very busy. We have discussed your comment with the team and is so motivating to read that you had such a good time with us.

We hope you will recommend us further and come back for another visit.