“Decent enough lunch”
Review of Madam Thai Food

Madam Thai Food
Ranked #103 of 340 Restaurants in Khao Lak
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

This was our first meal in the area and it was okay without being great. I had the papaya salad with seafood which was tasty but I have had fresher produce. The mango salad with prawns and cashew nuts was better.

The services friendly enough and as soon as we were seated a big fan was directed at us which was much appreciated. We needed ice for the beer but you do in most places here. Prices are about par for the course but I wouldn’t rush back.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Just next to 7/11 this doesn't look up to much, but the food is really good and the staff are helpful and friendly. One of our top 5 on the main road

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Staff were very pleasant however the menu which I was given stated 110 for a glass of wine approx 2.50. We decided to stay and eat the food was tasty but quite small portions. I ordered a second wine with my meal. When we received the bill we had been charged 180 per glass which equates to just over four pounds ridiculous. I questioned the price and was shown a menu with a sticker over the original price. We live in a small holiday village in Cornwall and pay less for our drinks their than we did in this cafe. I am aware that the government put a high duty charge on wine but one month ago in koh samui we paid around 110 bht I do sometimes think people assume we have a sticker on our heads saying we re on holiday so we don't mind throwing our money away but at the end of the day price yourselfs out of the market and people will stop coming

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

As a family of 6 we found the service good and staff accommodating to kids needs.The food was lovely on both occasions we ate here, again adapting meals to add more spice! Reasonably priced food and drink. We would recommend and come again.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Small restaurant in Khao Lak city Main street but can easily missed along with the mixture of markets, restaurants, bars and other tourist stops. Food is nicely spiced, not too spicy and the service was very good.

Recommend the fried fish cakes.