Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
These Guys are Professionals

I had several suits and shirts made at Mr. Tailor. I was looking for a tailor that didn’t have... read more

Reviewed 26 August 2018
SuperTree2017
Espoo, Finland
Excellent service

Previously had my shirts tailored by narrys in bangkok. They were only satisfactory. On my first... read more

Reviewed 19 August 2018

from US$ 94.40
More Info
from US$ 94.40
More Info
All reviews great quality final fitting excellent service bang niang market no pressure these guys collar measurements pants suits fabric jacket skirt shop trustworthy khao dress
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I've been the first time here in Khao Lak and was looking for a complete suite (pants, shirt and jacket incl. tie).
Having many different tailor stores in Khao Lak it was at the beginning difficult to decide which tailor I want to choose and trust.
I've read many good review on tripadvisor from Mr. Tailor so I wanted to give it a try and never regret it!

Mr. Tailor and his team offer a very customer oriented and honest service. You get really good quality for a fair price. All my wishes and feedbacks have been considered. I was able to make adaptation until it fitted perfectly (incl. in price).

In total I've paid around 9'000 bath for a premium jacket and pants incl. a shirt. On the top I've go a tie for free - very customer friendly.

I can highly recommend it and will come back in any case I need more!

1  Thank Andy L
MrTailorKhaolak, Manager at Mr Tailor Khao Lak, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Hi Hello Mr. Andy L

Thank you so much for taking time to Write us your Feedback and sharing your Experience to Other Customers.

It's great to hear from you that you are very satisfied with our Quality, Service, and Workmanship.Our Team Mr Tailor Khao Lak really appreciates your positive feedback and we look forward to Work with you now and again in near Future.

Once again we thank you for your trust in our Quality and Workmanship. We look forward to see you again in your Next Holiday or We will visit you while We are in Europe.

We also Keep your Measurement for Many years therefore if you're not able to come to Thailand simply contact us with your name and order no. from your previous order from us.if you don't have the Order no. No problem you can easily measurement yourself or help by one of your friends, for instruction you can easily find on our website or YouTube Channel how to take the measurement for Suits, shirts or Dresses.

We also offer customers For free (pickup) Service and (Drop) to their Hotel Again if Needed.Simply & Easily contact us by WhatsApp (+66896636437)/

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful staff. I ordered a shirt and it was fast and very well made. material is good quality.

Can't recommend enough mr Tailor. If you looking for a new suit just go to see these guys !

MrTailorKhaolak, Owner at Mr Tailor Khao Lak, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Hi Hello Mr.Theo J

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I found this due to recommendations on google and I was not dissappointed. I bought some shirts, pants and a suit and I'm very happy with the result. We met four times over the course of one week to make sure everything was perfect.

Hi Hello Mr. Martin

Reviewed 1 March 2018

My husband wanted to buy a suit and shirt while in Khao Lak on holidays. He did a bit of research and decided to use Mr Tailor while we were in Khao Lak, we are so glad we did. There was no hard sell and we met a few repeat customers whilst in the shop. We first visited on Saturday evening to discus fabric and prices with James, after deciding on the style and quality of fabric we agreed a price. He had his measurements taken on Saturday evening (after food lol) and James kindly offered to come to our hotel for the first fitting which was on Monday. James arrived promptly and was very professional throughout the fitting, offering advice on the fit of the suit and shirt. This level of customer service was maintained throughout the process of fittings. We are extremely happy with the level of service provided and the quality of the fabrics. I will update this.post if the fabric does not live up to the general wear and tear expected but hopefully you will not be hearing from me with any negative posts.

MrTailorKhaolak, Owner at Mr Tailor Khao Lak, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Hi Hello Mr.welcometowales

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Best Suit place in Khao Lak , Thailand! Definitely the place to go in khao lak for Suit , this is my first time and I strongly recommend. Service was great and quality , thanks you so much I am very happy see you again

1  Thank Navin N
MrTailorKhaolak, Owner at Mr Tailor Khao Lak, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Hi Hello Mr. NaVin