“Amazing 4 Day Safari Tour in Tanzania”

Unique Jungle Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #220 of 629 Tours in Arusha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: unique jungle tours organizes private day trip in Tanzania national parks in northern circuit.
Reviewed 21 July 2018

We travel to Tanzania February 2018. I don’t know where to start but we had an amazing experience during this trip, we mention unique jungle tours for the best safari memory to Serengeti and Ngorongoro as they have good organization of the trip and standard safari vehiclePerfect guide as he was having positive interactionwith us and very informative in term of wilderness.He explains many things about the wildlife and cultural aspects of Masai people after we visited their houses.Great thanks to unique jungle tours for this lovely safari.

1  Thank JonesJ83
"tanzania"
"animals"
"company"

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We went on a safari to Tanzania in June with Unique Jungle Tours as private safari together with our driver guide. We started with Tarangire followed by Serengeti, Ngorongoro and finally Lake Manyara Reserve Park. We stayed 6 nights, 7 days. Rama was the main organizer of the trip before and during safari, the guide (Deo) took us to the bush was excellent in term of knowledge, hospitality, and he was keen to locate animals in a very remote area. The safari vehicle was in high standard having inverters for charging, air-condition and freezer for keeping our drinks cool. In fact we enjoyed much with the service provided in term of meal and accommodation. Unique Jungle Tours customer service and quality are excellent and thus we recommend for any safari planner to book with you.

1  Thank cinthiaf166
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Thanks unique jungle tours team (Rama and main Guide Mtui) for making our dream to come true after conquering the summit Mount Kilimanjaro. It was not an easy situation minus your presence.. From the first time we met you at the airport until our departure time really it was a nice moment by being Tanzania. In generalthe whole crew was best since they interact with us in a positive manner especially during trekking and alsoin dinner time were we managed (include my daughter) to learn some of Swahili words. I and my family will speak good words to our friends so that they can book their trip with you in the future time…thanks for your great service..!

2  Thank MartinK6593
Reviewed 8 July 2018

We summited Mount Kilimanjaro in October 2017 with unique jungle tours as a group of 8 people. Mtui was our main guide who took us to the peak of Kilimanjaro with highly care and assistance. We enjoyed the weather condition of the area however in some point we experienced extremely cold. The guides took care of us irrespective of such extreme condition and thus make all of us to summit successful since we would not have been able to summit successful in absence of their hospitality! We really thank the team for their 100% support.

2  Thank NikhilA646
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Before begins my holiday i had a plan to climb Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, I contact Rama through email, and start conversation about 5 days Kilimanjaro climb on Marangu Route. I was sometimes calling him if something not clear with what I was intended. He gave me a lot of information includes how to prepare myself for trekking, how to get in Tanzania and other trekking information. On trekking, the team was nice as everyone has good face while interacting to each other, also very informative about the mountain and its surrounding. I reached the summit on forth day although I experience little bit of mountain sickness, but with help of crew success to climb the peak.. I recommend unique jungle for best success of reaching Mount Kilimanjaro summit

2  Thank JellyR7