Snow Crest Hotel
Mvuli Hotel(Arusha)
US$ 65
US$ 61
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2014 via mobile

The room was large with a large bathroom (which oddly was fitted with scales!). The hotel had a pool, which we weren't there long enough to use, and a bar, restaurant and gift shop, which we were. The staff were friendly and attentive and breakfast and dinner very good with vegetarian options. The prices were reasonable, and the gift shop seemed particularly cheap compared to the other 'designed for tourist' shops we visited on our tour.
The hotel is a way out of arusha, so there isn't much else about, but you can get wifi in the back of the bar. Other contributers have complained of noise but I didn't notice any, although there didn't seem to be many other guests there at the time.

• Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank kittycritter
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel with clean rooms and facilities. But the atmosphere is cold and like an old age home waiting for something to happen.
A little music in the restaurant and reception wouldn't go amis.
The staff were friendly and the food took a while, but was good.
I'll visit again, but I really hope the management take note of what I've said and they're more visible next time around

Roger

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Roger S
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I had an infant with me and though they provided a crib, all the rooms face an open courtyard amphitheater type set up. It is so loud. If anyone shuts a door the walls are paper thin. You can hear talking even if people are whispering. DO NOT come to this hotel if you have small children. :)

I was at a work conference and the conference facilities were fine. The food was really good. Beds comfortable. I had hot showers, but heard that others didn't. There were small ants in several of the rooms.

Room Tip: ALL rooms are noisy. The front desk told me there are no quite rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I am using this Hotel for my clients for more than three years now from independent travelers , family to Big groups. the rooms standard have always been to their satisfaction,food has been fantastic.last week i had a group of 18 Pax and i had opportunity to stay there for tow days .what i liked most was to meet hotel chef to discuss what i wanted my clients to have and that was it. my clients left with flying colors. Personally was so pleased to use their rooms and their restaurant and bar services

Room Tip: ask for mount mere views room. all rooms are AC fixed so you might need to ask them to regulate sometimes.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Stayed here before and after climbing Kilimanjaro, the hotel was lovely and clean upon arrival and had porters to take our (very heavy) bags to our rooms. The lobby had a lot of space with chairs and tables and it also had free wi fi in lobby and bar in the hotel.

On way to kili we stayed for one night, had a buffet dinner in restaurant which was nice and then a buffet breakfast on our way out to climb, was lovely couldn't fault breakfast.

On returning to hotel it was lovely to get into my room and back to the luxuries of the real world instead of on the mountain. Shower was lovely and powerful. And beds nice and comfy, (Im sure anything would of done after being on the mountain for a week though hahaa) And the pool was a welcoming sight too.

The hotel put on for us a lovely buffet dinner outside by the pool when we got back as a celebration, it was great with a nice atmosphere. The staff at this hotel are lovely and friendly also.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends