Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
President of a 501C(3) Nonprofit in California

The owners of AAAdventures are seasoned professionals who know what tourism is about. They are... read more

Reviewed 10 May 2020
Camera99
via mobile
Awesome Safari in Tanzania

Our group of 18 travelers was very well taken care of by Masha, Sam & Seve. Their knowledge of... read more

Reviewed 29 March 2020
646charliea
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2019

AAA's Masha led four vehicles and three other superb drivers that transported Dak and 22 fellow travelers to Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti. With his partner, Teri, he treated us to the very best in the full and complete understanding of the life, society, history and culture of Tanzania. The trip was a mid-range experience, in terms of cost, that was indeed authentic. The knowledge they imparted to us all along of the animal and plant eco-system was comprehensive. We not only witnessed but virtually interacted with our environments throughout, to the extent that the whole experience was life-changing, spiritual and transformative. We all came away with much more than we expected. I highly recommend the experience and recommend without qualification AAA as the best of the best to introduce travelers to this part of the world. The Force is strong with these Jedi, and I can assure all that the Galaxy pales in comparison to the wonders of Tanzania and its people. John Morton, "Dak" from Star Wars "The Empire Strikes Back

Reviewed 29 March 2019

I have just returned from an amazing safari on the Serengeti. It was the best! Authentic Africa Adventure took care of every detail so that we could enjoy every moment. Being up close and observing lions, elephants, zebras, giraffes, wildebeests, etc. brought the beautiful Tanzanian ecosystem to life. Masha, Teri and the other guides' awareness of the environment, knowledge of animal behavior, and wonderful personalities allowed for great conversations as we observed our environment. I learned so much and was deeply moved by the beauty of what we saw. We also were given enriching cultural experiences and pleasant accommodations. I always felt our guides were one step ahead of our needs. Each day allowed us to explore a new adventure while feeling assured we were in the good hands of people who knew how to both let us explore this new world while keeping us in their good care. It is a trip you will never forget!

Reviewed 29 March 2019 via mobile

Masha, Teri and the team were fabulous. They handled every detail. They are wildlife experts. We saw lions, cheetahs, leopards, you name it. I appreciated the phone charger in the vehicles and the unlimited bottled water. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 24 March 2019 via mobile

I’m serious when I say that Authentic Africa Adventure thinks of EVERYTHING! They even booked our seats on the flight to ensure that we had the best chances of getting extra room without adding to the airfare cost. The drivers are knowledgeable and incredibly friendly, and the guides are with you every step of the trip. Their attention to detail and overall organization and punctuality was superb and exceeded all expectations. And they go out of their way to find out what particular interests you have and accommodate you accordingly along the way. For instance, our guide arranged a tour of a local hospital for me when she found out that I worked in the healthcare field, and I didn’t even ask her to do so! They really did make our 11 day safari trip an adventure from beginning to end!

Tanzania boasts incredible beaches, the Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti National Park, Kilimanjaro, etc and with AAA you will get to experience it all. So if you’re looking for the absolute best safari opportunity in Tanzania, do yourself a favor and go with Authentic Africa Adventure.

Reviewed 24 March 2019

We were with Authentic Africa Adventures for 11 days and every day was better than the day before. They take very good care of you and no detail is overlooked. Call them for the experience of a lifetime and you will not be disappointed!