Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$ 2,600.00
from US$ 3,240.00
from US$ 3,800.00
More Info
All reviews day safari amazing chef ngorongoro crater amazing experience amazing safari lunch and dinner group tour warm clothes camping safari first night answer our questions sleeping bags safari company delicious food these guys two nights next morning
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

We were on a 3 days safari in Serengeti and Ngorongoro and it was the best experience ever! Firstly, we had a very special guide - Rocky! He knows all the places - we completed all big 5 for 3 days. And even rhinos! He always gave us interesting details about animals and local people. All the way long the driving was super comfort!
We had budget camping and I was really concerned about the facilities. But the reality was above all the expectations. Sleeping in the camping in the centre of wild life was unbelievable. Camps are very comfortable, you have all that you need for good sleep. Breakfast, lunch and dinner were super tasty! Local African food was amazing. All is super fresh and what a big portions! And even a bottle of wine for the dinner included. Of course the toilet and bathroom is a bit special, there are many small spiders there, but you should understand that here we are guests and the animals are hosts, so be prepared. But trust me, this are not minuses, this are specialities.
Everything was perfect in this trip - starting transfer from the airport and finishing transfer to the airport. Hilary, our contact from Suricata Safari was very helpful and always explain everything. Will definitely recommend these guys.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

I had an amazing experience with this company. Rocky was our guide and he was amazing. He was knowledgeable, welcoming, and funny. He answered all questions and taught our group so much about Tanzania including language and culture. The food was also amazing on this trip. A light breakfast was provided before getting back out in the wilderness and the sunrise and a plentiful lunch and dinner was provided hot with so much variety and flavor. There are no surprises along the way such as adding extra fees for entering the parks - you pay everything up front so the trip is financially stress free! I advise you tip your guide at the end. They are out there for three or more days making you food, setting up your tent, and giving you a one in a lifetime experience. They take care of you so I recommend you pay that forward with a nice tip. Enjoy!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

We did 3 days in Serengeti and Ngorongoro and saw all animals. It was amazing experience with guide Roky who was ranger in park and he knows lots of interesting information about animals and nature.

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

We climbed Kilimanjaro via Lemosho 8 days route and went for a 4-days safari to Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangiri.

At first, we were on a four-day safari with Fredrick and Salim. We spent nights in a tented camp, so felt very close to the nature. I personally didn't hear any dangerous animal sounds at night :-)
Fredrick was a real professional in his work - he spotted animals where we and the other drivers did not see them, made sure to show us and waited until we found them all. In addition, he told us so much about the habits and lives of the animals that we could probably drive tours ourselves :-) Salim was our cook. The food was amazing! It was so nice to get out of the car after 5 hours of safari and see a table served with a 3 course lunch. The guys became our friends! Thank you so much!

After that we climbed Kilimanjaro. We made a 8-days route in 6 days, because we showed a very good acclimatization. Our guides checked our oxygen and heart rate in every camp, so I felt very safe at a summit day. They are experts in climbing, so we spent many hours talking about the mountain and some local traditions. I will miss our guides very much!
That was my first experience of sleeping in a tent, but the equipment provided by Suricatas was very warm and comfy, so I felt like in a 5stars hotel with delicious food!

Reviewed 28 February 2021

I climbed Kilimanjaro from February 17 to 22. The nature, sunsets and views along the route will be memorable for the rest of my life. But none of this would have happened without our amazing team! The guys all worked really hard, trying to create the perfect conditions for us and make our climb as easy as possible. We all felt like we were a team, you can't buy this for any money. According to our guides, Hilary (company boss) cares about good conditions for all of his employees, this is very important and, unfortunately, is not found in all travel companies. I highly recommend Suricata Safaris. Thanks!