Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
13-day Northern Circuit Safari with Point Africa Safaris

On the morning our safari started we were picked up by our guide Rama/Banana. We had read reviews... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
casablonda
If you want to get on the top of Kilimanjaro - Moses is a guy you need.

Best Experience ever.One of the best service ever had! Moses is the best guide. Very good experience

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
ionp543

All reviews awesome guide his team great knowledge climb kilimanjaro next morning once in a lifetime moses mt motivation travel animals safari culture lions parks ngorongoro company
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2021

Jumbo! We arrived from Zanzibar, Moses met us at Kilimanjaro airport and we immediately went to start our climbing of the mountain. We were alone with my husband and with us 7 people of the team . All very attentive, reliable, real professionals. My husband reached the very peak of 5895 meters, I only reached the last camp of 4800 meters. Everything went great. After the descent, we went to the hotel in Arusha that Moses had booked for us. The next morning, a team came to pick us up and we went on safari to Serengeti Park. It was an unforgettable 2 nights and 3 days . Thank you very much for our emotions. We received unforgettable impressions from the number of animals and the team's work. I am happy to recommend true travel tanzania for your unforgettable adventures.

Date of experience: January 2021
MaindaSalim, General Manager at Point Africa safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2021

Hello Dear Elena

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback and for choosing and trusting us to be your main host for Kilimanjaro Trekking and Safaris, we are indeed honoured and we hope that you had a mesmerising experience that will last forever in you.

We also hope to see many people from Russia through you guys and we promise you that we will not disappoint you or anyone you will reccomend to us..

Much love and hugs

Mainda

Reviewed 7 September 2020 via mobile

Jambo,
We travelled through Tanzania starting at Arusha and was fortunate enough to have Banana as our guide. There were 6 ladies and we saw every type of animal and bird you could think of. From a hedgehog which had been hit by a truck which Banana called for assistance for, to an elephant musking, to a dung beetle. He seemed to have eyes in the back of his head as nothing was missed. His great sense of humour and gentle manner was exceptional. If I ever get the opportunity to be able to go again, I would definitely want Banana and his company to arrange it for me. I think it was more than 58 species of wildlife and can't remember the number of prides of lions we saw stalking the prey. Flamingos also were amazing. I have been on the blue train safari and it was not a patch on this one as far as sightings go.
Pauline Elphick
Brisbane Australia
Ex.Thailand.

Date of experience: October 2019
2  Thank Pauline E
MaindaSalim, Director of Sales at Point Africa safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2020

Jambo Dear Pauline Elphick

Thank you so much for your lovely and helpful feedback.
We indeed understand that a safari is a big financial commitment that why we always strive to Customize a unique trip on each safaris and it is our customers' experiences which will decide if we are successful in achieving this or not.

Again ,We are so happy that you chose us, happier still that you enjoyed your whole Safari with our top best and most respected experts mr banana

We will be looking forward for you or your family members or Friends to return one day.

Thank you again!

Best Regards
Director of Sales

Reviewed 6 September 2020

Banana was our guide in 2019 . It’s was my first trip to Africa, what an awesome experience it was. He took us on a 2 week safari and with him we saw over 58 different species of animals. We had talked to other people with different guides and they told us they had not seen half of the animals that we had.

I can’t recommend Banana enough he was an amazing guide with a fun personality a deep regard for our safety and a great knowledge of the on the animals we saw.
If you truly want to see as many animals as you can get Banana to take you on your African experience.
Thanks Banana for a truly amazing fun time. I’ll be coming back.

Date of experience: October 2019

Hello Dear Donna
We are so grateful that you took your precious time to leave us such a wonderful review here.

We’re delighted that you liked our services and our organization, True Travel Tanzania ,we are local tour company based in Arusha with the deep knowledge,passion and enough experiences of Customizing Different Tanzania safaris and Mountain Kilimanjaro treks . We guaranteed our customers affordability packages dotted with the five star services, while safety and customer satisfactions are our core value.

We are super impressed to hear that you enjoyed your Safaris with us through our own lovely and most knowledgeable Guide "Banana" His experience precides most of our customers indeed..

We are looking forward to host you, your family members and your friends in the future for another lifetime Safaris or trekking

Best regards
Director of Sales

Reviewed 26 August 2020

I climbed Mount Kilimanjaro with Moses and team for a once in a lifetime experience. His infectious personality, passion for the mountain and heritage made this an adventure I will never forget. An incredibly thorough, safe, and personable company. I highly recommend and wish Moses all the best.

Date of experience: September 2019
MaindaSalim, Director of Sales at Point Africa safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your lovely and informative,
5 star review ,as Team " Point Africa safaris &Trekking" we really appreciate it and I always happy to provide unparalleled support and help on each of our any trip planed through us.

your always welcome back again and again in this mesmerising Tanzania destinations known as a land of #Serengeti #ngorongorocrater #kilimanjaroMountain #LakeManyara #Tarangire #ruhahanationalpark #wilderbeestmigration #zanzibar #mafia and many more

With thanks
Point Africa safaris

Reviewed 5 August 2020

If you want to have Once in a life time event I really recommend this Safari tour.
You will see the REAL CIRCLE OF LIFE!!

After we climbed mt. Kirimanjaro, We took NgoroNgoro and Serengeti safari tour to watch migrations. It was our first experience in our life. Our tour guide Mr.Banana knows a lot about this area and the ecosystem of wild animals. He guided us the best place and best timing to watch migrations and Shimbas on the tree! His guide is very kind and gentle. Not only Safari but also accomodation was super luxuary with rich wild view. We felt like a part of wild animals. We enjoyed Safari a lot and this clears my soul.
Thank you Banana for your awesome guide!

Date of experience: September 2019
MaindaSalim, Director of Sales at Point Africa safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2020

Jambo Dear Sato

Thank you so much for your 5 star review I appreciate it greatly.

Most of all, I am glad that you had a good time in our magnificent country and that Mr Banana was awesome and knowledgeable on your safari.We hope to welcome you soon and other family or friends of yours from Japan.

Thank you for choosing us for your Tanzanian trip!

Kind regards