“The Best Sri Lankan Food.”
Review of Sea Joy Restaurant

Sea Joy Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 272 Restaurants in Negombo
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2016

I was on a foodie trip. I had tried various recommended restuarants in Kandy and Sri Lanka. The last two days of my trip was spent in Negombo. I stumbled on to Sea Joy. an unforgettable food experience. SUperb..

Date of visit: January 2016

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Came and had a couple of meals. Turns out the first Sri Lankan rice and curry was here and I have to say it was better than expected. We had a few other meals and quite often they had ran out of many things. All in all not too bad

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

This was our first meal in Sri Lanka and to couldn't have been better. The waiter Rupasirri was fantastic. He even brought gave us some dishes on the house. I definitely recommend ordering the coconut sale!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Sea joy is a great place to start and finish your stay in Sri lanka.
Perfectly situated 50 meters from the beach, the food is absolutely delicious the prices very reasonable.the rooms are spacious and confortable, and Miss Mary and her staff contribute greatly to make the experience most enjoyable.I highly recomand this place, and certainly will be back next year.

1  Thank gerard b
Reviewed 23 April 2016

We had there our Sri Lanka-trip last lunch and I can say, that during those 20 days, what we travelled around Sri Lanka was that food the best! Just amazing whole fish, devilled fish and prawns! Just fantastic! Very tasteful! Staff is nice and friendly, but not too familiar - this is refreshing after few weeks in that paradise island. Oneword - we got there very, very good seafood! Thank You Sea Joy!

1  Thank Firehand