“Made us feel so special, Safa is the best”
Review of Ibrahim Jewellers

Ibrahim Jewellers
Ranked #18 of 50 Shopping in Galle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I had my first shopping trip in life that made me extremely happy with service, products, atmosphere.

Safa is an amazing, intelligent, kind, and brilliant jeweller.

He showed by instinct of your taste, explained, stayed in background while you decide. He was extremely helpful in explaining details, never pushed, and was very fair in pricing.

I enjoyed bargaining, and he was so pleasant and encouraging about buying the best within budgets you set.

Safa and his brilliant pieces of jewelry are irresistible.

My friends bought a silver bangle, and then left me to admire and gaze at the Bvgalri style and Safa's own designer pieces.

His assistent took us to his workshop which was amazing. The master designer and other designers were at individual work stations engrossed in making master pieces.

People from lands far away order from Safa, and he can get anything made according to orders.

Thank you Safa for enhancing my trip, and I wish you the best. You have a golden heart, and will hope to stay in touch.

All reviews
"pendant"
"sapphires"
"ring"

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Met Safa for the first time in 2005 just after the tsunami, introduced by then hoteliers of Galle Fort Hotel.Bought 2 beautiful rings,Bulgari style designs, one with 3 saphirs yellow, pink,&blue,second with a Star saphir surrounded by 4 blue saphirs.My husband had a pink saphir pendant made for me.Beautiful pieces who have gained value since then.
Coming back for a very special birthday this year I had to go back to that lovely shop and see Safa again.I could not resist having a matching pendant and earrings made with Star saphir to match my ring.Safe found the perfect match and also did several repairs and transformations on jewellery I had brought.The quality of the stones, the workmanship, the professionalism, the disponibility of Safa doesn't want you to go anywhere else in Galle Fort.There are so many jewellery shops but only one that I would trust and recommend for anyone looking for quality at a good price.Thank you Safa.See you next year!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Absolutely a must to visit if your in Sri Lanka, Galle area. Safa is a true gentleman, not pushy very helpful and his workmanship is outstanding. His jewellery is beautiful and of very high quality. His turn around was amazing and everything delievered as per his promise. Thank you once again Safa, look forward to ordering more jewellery soon.
Annie

Reviewed 17 December 2017

A lovely man, not pushy, superb quality of work, he made a ring to match some sapphire earrings in two days, the price seemed good for the quality of work. Honest: he pointed out the difference between sapphires that had and had not been heat-treated. I felt he was a man one could trust. A happy experience all round. Best of all, my wife is delighted: worst of all, she wants to go back. 0094912234253.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I bought a stunning ceylon blue sapphire from Mr Ibrahim about 7 years ago on my honeymoon, so made a beeline back during this recent trip to Galle Fort. The area has, as expected, changed a lot in the time since we last visited. There are many, many, many jewellery shops now and it can be overwhelming as many places offer similar designs. Mr Ibrahim offers elegant and unique jewellery and is a fair businessman. I would recommend this shop above others in the fort. Thank you Mr Ibrahim for my beautiful moonstone and sapphire pendant, and the sapphire and diamond studs. I dont regret throwing my savings to the wind and buying both pieces!

1  Thank 5fingers5toes