All reviews shower area departure hall free shuttle unseo station wet room morning departure simple hotel hotel pickup lotte mart sleep quality room was clean control panel nice place to stay shuttle service definitely stay here again basic amenities hotel is located
Reviewed 2 November 2015

If you need to stay near the airport, this place will work fine. Rooms are decent size for two and have all the necessary amenities (computer in room, stocked bathroom, etc.). Hotel is walking distance to several streets with multiple restaurant selections that are open late (we ate at 12:00am once we arrived). One thing that was troublesome was getting the shuttle to and from the hotel. Ultimately, their shuttle picked us up on the 3rd level of the airport, but that was after 30 minutes of back and forth on the phone.

Date of stay: October 2015
2  Thank bootsally
Reviewed 13 October 2015

I stayed here for two nights because I wanted to be close to the airport for my morning departure. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful (tentative English, though), the room provided enough space for sleeping and dressing, the bathroom was very modern and included an automatic toilet/bidet combination, great shower, and large bath tub. As I had hoped, the room was very clean.

I found the neighborhood relatively quiet. The hotel is within an easy walk of a metro station where you can catch regular trains into Seoul (takes about an hour to get to Seoul Station). There are plenty of restaurants and a small shopping center nearby. I scheduled the complimentary shuttle to the airport and didn't have any problems. When you check in, let the front desk know when you want to use the shuttle and they'll put you on the schedule.

Finally, a helpful hint for all of South Korea: be sure to have the name and address of your hotel written in Korean. Many taxi drivers do not speak or read English.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jsctraveler
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

We booked one night here, as we had a flight on Korean Air the next morning. Get the tourist information at the airport to call the hotel, and they will arrange a complimentary shuttle to pick you up. The rooms are clean, modern, have a comfortable bed and quiet air conditioning. The bathroom is odd, because the shower is open, but the toilet is in an enclosed room. The water from the shower gets everywhere (even around the sink) and takes a long time to drain. There are frequent shuttle times to bring you to the airport.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2015

I checked into the Air Relax hotel (Incheon) with my wife on August 22nd 2015 around 7:30 PM. My wife and I were traveling back to the USA and decided to stay at this hotel due to location to airport. As reference, I have previously stayed at this hotel (October 2014) with no issues. During our check-in; my Korean colleague of 5 years who brought us to the hotel (his wife was also with him) handed me a white sealed business envelope containing $1600 USD while we were standing right outside of the hotel front lobby. To take note, no one was present in the front lobby (which is very small) expect the front desk manager working that night. I placed the envelope directly in my black briefcase and sealed the case shut with a zipper. The reason for the money exchange; I was doing a favor for my colleague by taking this money back to the USA to deposit in his US account which he uses when he visits the USA every few months.
After my wife and I adjourned to our room; we decided to go to dinner that night and left the room with the black briefcase containing the money. The room was locked and we had the only key card. We got back that night around 10:45 PM and noticed nothing unusual in the room. The next morning at 5:00 am we checked out and loaded our luggage and my briefcase into a cab and went to the Incheon airport. Not once did we ever leave our items unattended (I travel a lot and always make sure that my items are never left unattended in public). When we got to the Incheon airport; I decided to remove the money from my briefcase side pocket and carry it on myself through the security screening process. It was at this point as I opened my briefcase side pocket that I first became aware that the envelope/money was not in my brief case. I then emptied my entire briefcase and searched all pockets but no envelope or money was found in the briefcase. The money was gone (stolen). Based on the above facts, I can only assume someone on the hotel staff who has access to all hotel rooms saw the exchange of the envelope/money in front of the lobby and then made plans to enter Room 214 once the room was unoccupied. Whoever the person is who took the money would easily have known when my wife and I left the room since we had to walk by the front lobby desk to exit the Relax Hotel which we did in the 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM time frame on August 22nd. And also; whoever stole the money knew exactly what they were going for as there was nothing else touched in the room. I am filing a report with the hotel and the police and requesting copies of the security video tapes from the hall which would show someone entering the room while we were gone. The hotel has already been notified and has denied having anything to do with this. Regardless; their room can be easily breached and items stolen. I have visited Korea in the past and never had this happen anywhere. I would not stay here again nor feel safe and secure staying at the Air Relax Hotel.

Date of stay: August 2015
9  Thank Lawrence B
Reviewed 28 August 2015

We stayed here for one night stopping over before flying back to Canada. The hotel provides a free shuttle to and from the airport. Upon arrival, simply call ask the information desk at the airport to call the hotel for pickup service.

The hotel was very close to the airport and was also located close to Unseo train station. We wanted to go into Seoul prior to our late afternoon flight and was able to do so with ease. We did not have time to visit places near the hotel but we did see a Lotte Mall nearby.

The service at the hotel was good. We were helped with our luggage and check-in was fast and efficient. The room was clean and even provided toothbrushes, toothpaste, and a desktop computer to look things up on (Korean Windows though so I ended up using my own laptop instead).

The bad thing about the room was that even though it was a non-smoking room, it smelled a little of smoke. It was bearable though and considering we only stayed one night, I didn't bother to try to get a room change. The other bad thing about the room was that there was some sort of temperature control panel on the wall that we were not sure what it controlled. It kept beeping every few seconds throughout the night so it was quite annoying.

All in all, it was a nice and quiet one night stay.

Date of stay: August 2015