All reviews free pick hotel is located one night walking distance short transit airport pickup night stay wi fi an overnight layover on arrival hotel shuttle shuttle service south korea receptionist tv flight convenience
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

When I checked into the hotel after 8pm, my room was completely trashed. As in, there were empty liquor bottles on the floor and tables, bed linens on the floor, used towels scattered throughout. It was a bad scene. Clearly, the room had not been cleaned and prepared for my check-in even though it was 6-7 hours after the check-in time for this hotel. I went back downstairs and was told to wait an hour or more for them to clean it. Irritated, I went to find something to eat. When I came back an hour later, the room was almost ready, but not quite. When it was ready, I was already mortified but exhausted and needed to sleep. My room smelled like cigarette smoke albeit it “clean.”

The shuttle service to the airport the next morning was on time and a nice touch. The best part was leaving!

The most annoying part of this stay was one of the reception workers. When I arrived, he kept pushing me to answer his obnoxious questions about if I’m married, have a boyfriend (in Korea or in my home country), and saying that he’s sure I had lots of Korean boyfriends, etc. I lived in Korea for two years so I guess I’ve come to accept that they are just nosy like this, but at that point I was becoming very annoyed. I just wanted to get to my room and away from him. But then I had the disaster with my room and unfortunately, had to come back down and speak with him. As a solo traveler, this is not only irritating, but very uncomfortable.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2017

If you need a place for one night in Incheon, this is a good choice. It is not expensive, very clean and modern, and the staff was okay. Airport transportation is good. My only complaint is that the beds are like sleeping on a wooden board!! The hardest mattress I have ever been on - very uncomfortable for me. If you like hard beds you will love it here, if not, then don't stay more than 1 night.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The hotel is a value for money especially for those in transit and only need a place to sleep. The location is just right and there is a grocery store just across the road of the hotel which is great place to get light dinner or snacks. The breakfast menu selection is not much but appropriate with the price charged and taste great. However the coffee could use some improvement. Nevertheless at the price and shuttle services provided it was a great place to stay.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2017

The room itself and bathroom were both very clean. The florescent lighting was a "surprise". But everything else was clean and orderly. The area is actually not bad to walk around before or after dinner, where eatery & restaurant options are pretty decent. The free, well-run shuttle seems to be a key attraction for everyone; our drivers were efficient but could have been more friendly.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2017

The hotel is very decently priced. We had an overnight layover in Incheon, and this hotel was about 15 minutes away from the airport. They offer free airport pickup, and scheduled shuttles back to the airport.

I stayed here a year ago, and they sent us to the airport at around 5:30am and didn't charge for it. This time, we had to pay around $10 for a taxi which they arranged for us, given that their shuttle started service at 6am.

The hotel is situated in a small quiet town with plenty of restaurants around the hotel. A large Lotte supermarket is about 2 blocks away.

Rooms were clean and simple -- decent for a one night layover stay.

Date of stay: July 2017