All reviews free shuttle incheon airport south korea information desk body wash good size within mins jacuzzi tub long layover air conditioning comfortable bed hotel room tv hairbrush seoul toilet gangnam
Reviewed 15 May 2010

This hotel is one of the first ones to come up when searching for airport hotels on the internet - but it is not at all near the airport (about 10 minutes away) and the rooms are nothing like the pictures. It was extremely dreary (with my window facing a brick wall so no natural light in the room), somewhat clean although the bathroom had mold around the bathtub and I was very hesitant to walk around the rooms barefoot. Also there was no safety lock on the inside which was concerning. I had to meet other friends who were getting into the airport the next day but the thought of spending another minute in that hotel has me sitting at the airport arrival terminal 6 hours before my friends are actually due to arrive and on my 3rd cup of coffeee. The only positive thing I can say about the hotel is that there were about 6-7 channels in English so my insomnia was at least not totally boring.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank marlo90
Reviewed 18 February 2010

free shuttle to and from the airport, very clean room, everything in the room is free! it even has its own pc! love this hotel!|

Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2010

My wife and I stayed at this hotel while travelling from Canada to Indonesia with our cats. The hotel offered free round-trip transfers, and was pet-friendly. There are a number of restaurants and shops in the area so you have something to do if you're killing layover time. The room was clean enough, and had a great shower area (particularly for washing our messy cats). Nothing exceptional, but a perfectly serviceable transit hotel.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
An Agoda Traveller
Reviewed 7 January 2010

• Stayed: January 2010
Reviewed 1 December 2009

I had read the reviews here on trip advisor and also visited the hotel's website before booking this hotel. Upon arrival at the hotel I was actually disappointed. The staff at the front desk could speak english good enough to accomodate us, but that's about it. Upon visiting the restaurant, which is located downstairs, it's kind of out of date. There was one lady running the restaurant at our arrival and she could not speak english to assist us with our complimentary breakfast. Before we had actually placed our order with her, she was already cooking our breakfast. We weren't really impressed with the food and as far as I am concerned the room we had was somewhat ran down. The bed was flat, as was the pillows, and I actually got pillow mites or something from the pillow. I never could get the heater in the room to work properly, and some of the plugs in the outlets were lose and falling out. After our stay the next morning I broke out in a rash all over the side of my neck exactly where i had been sleeping with the pillow. I think for the charges at this hotel I could have spent a little more money and had a better place to stay. It was clean, just not a real comfortable place to stay. Thank God I didn't have a week or so to stay in Korea at this hotel, as I wouldn't have lasted. I learned a valuable lesson: Always book hotel reservations at a franchise or chain hotel. I wasn't going to bother leaving a review, but felt it only right to allow others to know the facts. Just my two cents...

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple