All reviews free shuttle south korea incheon airport information desk body wash room was large jacuzzi tub front desk staff convenient hotel long layover air conditioning comfortable bed tv hairbrush seoul firm gangnam
Reviewed 17 October 2015

Got in late to Incheon airport and need a local hotel with free shuttle and this hotel hit the spot. Good location and easy check-in. Room was large and had everything we needed for a great night of sleep. Booked on Booking.com and got a great price. Will use again if staying overnight in Incheon.

Date of stay: October 2015
2  Thank James C
Reviewed 7 October 2015

We stayed here because the airport hotel was full, and the rate was lower than most other hotels in the area. Additionally, they provided transportation to and from the airport. The room was adequate, but the bed was quite firm. Breakfast was decent. The staff were polite and helpful. There are restaurants and shops nearby.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

I had an overnight stay at Incheon and decided to stay here. they have a free shuttle you can call any time to pick you up and also take you to airport. it's about a 10 minute ride without traffic.

the rooms are clean and have everything you need. nothing fancy but I only paid $58US. they even have free bottled water and wifi in the room. the staff is very nice, helpful and are fluent in English.

there isn't a restaurant for lunch or dinner at the hotel, only for breakfast. but there are plenty of places to check out in the neighborhood all within walking distance.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank okmogwai
Reviewed 8 September 2015

Ive stayed a couple of times before. The rooms are ok for a sleep while transiting and the local area has some OK restaurants. I would say most of the business this hotel does is transit layovers or early morning departures/ late arrivals and the shuttle service is a key selling point.

I arrived into Incheon and it took 9 phone calls and 2 hrs of waiting to get picked up. Was constantly mislead by reception that the shuttle was on the way. After 24 hours of travelling this is nonsense that you can do without. There a quite a few of these hotels at this locality and in future I will give the others an opportunity.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank rd n
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Booked a "night" at the hotel for what was a very long layover with my toddler. I had to use a payphone at the arrivals terminal to arrange pick up, but a taxi was at the meeting point in less than 15 minutes. Check in was very easy and the staff was incredibly friendly. They let me know when the breakfast buffet was starting and we took the elevator on up to our room.

The room was huge and had great amenities for a transit stay. Hair and skincare products for men and women. The cable TV was great for unwinding, never got a chance to use the wi-fi.

The Korean and Chinese items for the buffet were really good, but I'd avoid the Western items, although the variety was really fantastic. We were stuffed.

The area is fantastic for walking, with a green parkway across the street, and lots of little neighborhood shops, restaurants, grocery stores, and a Lotte World all within a couple of blocks of the hotel. We were there very early in the morning and couldn't take advantage of it all, but it's there!

We had a room on the second floor, so it was a bit noisy with the street work happening for the pedestrian street being renovated. Try a room on a higher floor for more peace and quiet.

The staff at all levels was so friendly. As we were coming in from a walk, two women were cleaning our floor and as soon as they saw my daughter asleep in her stroller they turned off their vacuum cleaners and helped me with the door to our room. I didn't hear the vacuums back on again while we slept. When we were checking out we saw them again and one of the women gave us a can of juice as we were waiting for the elevator. That kind of kindness is priceless.

Date of stay: May 2015