Hotel Incheon Airport
US$ 65
US$ 57
US$ 98
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsfree shuttleincheon airportinformation desksouth koreabody washgood sizeinternational flightwake up callwithin minsjacuzzi tubair conditioninglong layovercomfortable bedhotel roomtvhairbrushseoul
Reviewed 26 April 2011

Free shuttle picked me up eventhough no record of my booking (due to travel agent error) which was appreciated. Was made to pay for room again (had already paid in advance through agent) which made this a very expensive stay.... Room was clean but shabby - mould in the bathroom, cracks around the bath, dated furniture.... Bed comfortable and room was quiet which allowed a good nights sleep before next leg of journey. Breakfast was absolutely terrible - cold food, let in dodgey warmers. Cook refused to cook me an egg, eventhough eggs on offer where congealed and cold and had obvioulsy been sittng there for ages. She was unpleasant and unhelpful. Free shuttle only counts at certain times and would have had me at airport 6 hours before departure. When checking out noticed that a lot of the other rooms looked more updated and wonder whether I had been put in a particularly poor room (although was meant to be a delux room) - thought this was a bit off as had paid hotel twice for this room.... This is an average hotel and although ok for a night in transit, I would not recommend staying here for any longer.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank hymie1979
Reviewed 19 February 2011

Reserved a day room for the 9 hr flight layover. Free shuttle is good. Rooms were clean but dated from 60's with a cheap gauzy curtain seperating bed from dilapidated couch. Very noisy with upstairs sounds. All tile floors and looks like a real dump. Not in the best looking part of town either. We were told they upgraded our rooms as a favor as they were not busy. I'd shutter to think it could have been worst.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank joicePriceUSA
Reviewed 4 September 2010

Good place to stay for a layover. Free shuttle to/from the airport. Make reservations as it fills up quickly with overnight travelers. Good value. Jacuzzi bath tub, computer in the room, as well as wifi. Bit on the noisy side. No views whatsoever. About a 7-10 minute walk to the train station, 30 minutes to Gimpo airport, 1 hour to Seoul. Breakfast was extra at 10USD. It's convenient, but not really worth the money.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank LyketoGolf
Reviewed 27 August 2010

We arrived by train from Busan. Left husband with the bags and walked to the hotel. I almost missed the hotel as it is a dull looking white building and not the flashy silver as per the internet photos. Mini bus took me back to the train station to collect the bags and my husband.

Check in was handled efficiently with the Manager speaking fluent English. Booked an early 6.30am pick up for the next day. Room was large and airy with a window. Flat screen TV and computer were most useful but seem to be the standard in South Korean hotels. Never did work out how to operate the “steam sauna”, but the jacuzzi worked well. The cold water dispenser was appreciated.

If only I had remembered about the driving range – but we did run out of time. Watch as some other websites state this hotel has a pool. Firm and comfortable bed. The couch was most useful rather than having to sit in the bed to watch TV.

I am unable to comment on the breakfast as the restaurant was not operating prior to our early departure. The mini bus was on time and safely delivered us to the airport.

I think we finally found the only Laundromat in South Korea after 2 weeks of hand washing. It is located on Floor 1 at the back of the building at 2850, Unseo-dong, Jung-gu Incheon City near the E Mart. However by the time we did our washing and drying we did not have much time to explore Incheon itself.

Felt safe in the area but we ate at the airport rather than near the hotel. We needed Western food by then. Incheon airport restaurants are surprisingly cheap compared to other airports.

We paid almost twice the price of the 5 earlier “love motels” we had stayed in throughout South Korea but at least we were able to book on line prior to our arrival. This hotel was not the cheapest, but it adequately met our needs. The free mini bus from the station and to the airport was worth it.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HardingsBrisbane
Reviewed 15 May 2010

This hotel is one of the first ones to come up when searching for airport hotels on the internet - but it is not at all near the airport (about 10 minutes away) and the rooms are nothing like the pictures. It was extremely dreary (with my window facing a brick wall so no natural light in the room), somewhat clean although the bathroom had mold around the bathtub and I was very hesitant to walk around the rooms barefoot. Also there was no safety lock on the inside which was concerning. I had to meet other friends who were getting into the airport the next day but the thought of spending another minute in that hotel has me sitting at the airport arrival terminal 6 hours before my friends are actually due to arrive and on my 3rd cup of coffeee. The only positive thing I can say about the hotel is that there were about 6-7 channels in English so my insomnia was at least not totally boring.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo