All reviews central park club lounge park view floor to ceiling windows kal bus great business nice gym songdo area concierge staff business trip excellent hotel separate shower indoor pool internet access lotte mart rooms are spacious downtown seoul
Reviewed 15 March 2010

This is a beautiful, very new and well appointed hotel, but it is certainly not convenient to Incheon airport. It is located in the middle of a construction site for a brand new city, which appears to be at least 5 years away from completion. The hotel does offer a shuttle to the airport, but they charge for it and it is not conveniently scheduled. Incheon airport staff are unaware of its existence so can not be of any help. There is a city bus that goes right past the hotel from Incheon airport (about a 30 minute journey) but it has no luggage facitlies (I boarded at Incheon with a youth sports team and the chaos of getting all aboard and jamming the bus aisle with their luggage was not pretty). Hotel staff are very pleasant and speak excellent English. The rooms are huge and are very comfortable. The dinner buffet on the lobby level is very pricey but very good. Overall a very comfortable and pleasant hotel, but not one I would stay at for one night between flights.

Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
SheratonIncheon, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2013

Warm greetings from Sheraton Incheon Hotel. Thank you for your valuable comments. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our spacious room and signature ‘Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed’. Also, Sheraton Incheon Hotel has a language specialist, who tires best to make our guest feel more welcome. However, we regret to hear that you had bad experience regards on the transportation. We will pass down the word to concierge and make sure they are aware of this. Dear guest, thank you again and Sheraton Incheon hotel hopes to serve you again in near future.

Reviewed 13 March 2010

Hotel is brand new. We talked to a manage about how hotel was doing since it is in a stil being built brand new city. e indicated they had had some problems as you might expect in opening a new hotel but that they have been worked out. This perhaps explains the earlier less than favorable reviews. We had an excellent experience with both rooms and staff and buffet breakfast was excellent if a little pricey. Location and transportation to airport is convenient.

Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family

Thank you for your review and nice words about our Sheraton Incheon Hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy your stay with us. We are putting a lot of effort to make our guest feel ‘home away home’. Therefore dear guest, please visit us once again on your next trip to Korea and experience our improved service quality.

Reviewed 12 February 2010

The room was large and stylish. The bed was comfortable. The desk was large and the wifi connection was fast. The workout room was large and had a good selection of equipment. It overlooks an indoor pool that I will definitely use next time.

Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business

Thank you very much for taking time extends your feedback and kind compliment following your last stay with us here at Sheraton Incheon Hotel. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our spacious room and signature ‘Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed’. Dear guest, we are looking forward to seeing you again and on your next visit, please have a chance to enjoy our indoor pool as you mentioned. You will defiantly love it!

Reviewed 19 January 2010

I stayed at the Sheraton on a layover from Auckland - to JFK. The hotel itself is outstanding - beautiful with great bed, bathroom and overall amenities. The staff were attentive and although the breakfast was very pricey - $10 for a cup of instant decaf, it was quick and plentiful.

The problem is the location and the shuttle service - about 30 minutes from the airport and the shuttle only runs every 90 minutes. I got in to the airport about 7PM after a flight from Auckland (12 hours) with a raging cold and headache. I called the hotel and when I found out it would be an hour and half before the shuttle was there, I opted for a cab. The cab drivers generally did not speak English, and I don't speak any Korean, so I was at their mercy for the ride....luckily, I had asked the hotel how much it should cost me, because the cab driver tried to rip me off. As we went over the bridge to Incheon City, he had his hand on the shift and must have somehow triggered the meter because the meter was 17,000 one minute and 72,000 the next. When we got to the hotel, I told him that was too high and he quickly went down to 45,000 - which I thought was what I would have given him with tip, etc...but then he charged me another 5000 for the bridge toll and I was just too tired to fight with him.

I would not recommend staying here if you have to fly in and out overnight and would not recommend for solo travelers. When I realized the cab driver had tried to rip me off, I felt very vulnerable - no one knew I was in the cab, it was out in the middle of no where - he obviously was not honest and we did not know each other's language. I am not usually concerned about traveling solo, but I did find this a little disconcerting. I would suggest that the hotel make more frequent trips to the airport, raise their rates and discontiinue a cost to the shuttle.

Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank kate040
SheratonIncheon, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2013

Thank you very much for taking time extends your feedback and kind compliment following your last stay with us here at Sheraton Incheon Hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our signature ‘Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed’ with great service. We regret to hear about what happened with cab on the way to visit us. We will pass down the word to concierge and hope this unpleasant issue is will not be rise again. Dear guest, thank you again for your feedback and Sheraton Incheon hotel hopes to serve you again in near future.

Reviewed 19 January 2010

I just flew home to Canada today from Korea and felt immediately compelled to write a review of the Heraton Incheon.

These people know how to treat their guests! From being picked up by the airport shuttle right through to checking out, you are left with the feeling that the staff are totally committed to making you feel that you are the most important guest to ever walk through the door.

The hotel is new, just opened in August 2009 and it's beautiful. The room was very plush, clean, modern and extremely comfortable! The bathroom was a dream....I could probably die in this bathroom. Please excuse my gushing.

Special recognition should go to the bartender, Yumi, and the young man at reception (sorry I missed his name, but he went to school in Calgary). I really appreciate the service!

The only drawback is the location. There's not really a pretty view from your room. In fact, it's pretty hideous. Lots of construction. However, I'm sure that when they are finished and all the cranes come down, it'll look quite nice. If you want a hotel close to Incheon Airport while your overnighting, waiting for your connecting flight, this is the place!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo

Thank you for your review and nice words about our Sheraton Incheon Hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy your stay with us. Your great feedback will be shared with the team (specially bartender, Yumi and Front Desk Agent you mentioned) and become a great motivation for us here especially for the new member of our team. Hearing that ‘we know how to treat our guests’ is more than we can ask for. It is our aim to make our guest feel ‘home away home’ and we are very glad that you felt it. Dear guest, thank you again with your generous feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Korea.