All reviews missed my flight transit wifi seoul airport gate stopover
Reviewed 21 September 2015

The Room was much nicer then I thought it would be as the Beds were both Comfy and Clean , I hate a Dirty Hotel and this Hotel was Not Dirty . Plus the Shuttle driver made sure to Get Me back to the Airport in Plenty of time . Overall I gave this hotel a 4 Star review . Do not forget the restaurant as it gave Me some great Food at Decent Prices

Room Tip: Get a room on the South side . I did not hardly hear My A/C
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2015

I have stayed at the hotel 2 times and both times have been "complainless." The structure isn't necessarily to my taste, reminds me of my college dormitory, which does bring some good nostalgic moments....along with some bad, but thankfully the hotel experience is nothing to compare with my dorm experience. The room does feel like a hotel room and the food served at their restaurant also isn't anything like what my dorm meal was like! I tend to stick to Korean food while in Korea but they do offer some good western, worth trying! Overall recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Hallowwin
Reviewed 10 January 2015

My family and I were returning from a trip to the Philippines to the United States, connecting in Incheon. On a previous trip, we ended up with a several hour layover spent sleeping on departure gate chairs. This time we had a 19 hour layover, arriving in the evening and catching a 11:00 a.m. connecting flight the next day. Our goal was to get out of the airport, find a decent (but not extravagant) hotel, and take the subway into Seoul for a very quick look around. After an almost comically frustrating series of misadventures trying to find our way through immigration and out of the airport (impeded repeatedly by airport information staffers who were wearing buttons falsely claiming they spoke English who gave confusing and conflicting instructions).

We were referred to Sevilla Hotel by a woman at the hotel information desk near the airport exit. The closest hotel outside the airport is a wildly expensive place that made no sense for our layover purposes. Sevilla Hotel was only a 10 or 12 minute shuttle ride from the airport and was less than half the price.

The shuttle arrived more quickly than promised. The driver did not speak any English, but that did not create any impediment. Once at the hotel, the two staffers who were working that overnight were both friendly, very helpful, and spoke good English. Since we were just on a layover with none of our checked luggage, the hotel helpfully provided toiletries kits with toothbrushes, toothpaste, and combs, in addition to the usual items in the room.

Rooms were surprisingly nice. We booked two rooms, as we had my wife, our two kids, my mother-in-law and me. I later realized that they gave us the two largest rooms on the floor, giving my kids plenty of space in the larger room to share with my mother-in-law. I think all rooms permit smoking. One of our rooms did not have any odor, while the other did. (Keep in mind that there is still a pretty high percentage of Koreans who smoke.) While I noticed the smell in the one room, it was not even close to being intolerable, and everything in both rooms was impeccably clean.

One reviewer claimed there was no air conditioning. This is incorrect. While we were there in winter weather and did not need air conditioning, the rooms definitely had it, but it was not terribly obvious to a foreigner how to turn it on. The HVAC units in the room have their own wireless remote control, and a separate gigantic remote control that is also used for the television has the buttons to turn on air conditioning. It would be easy to miss, though, since I would never have expected to find a/c controls there--I just happened to see them when studying the dizzying array of buttons, most of which were not labeled in English.

We had planned to find dinner in Seoul, but it was late enough that we decided to look for a place near the hotel. The restaurant in the hotel's lower level is shockingly nice--larger than what I would have thought possible given the size of the lobby above it. The food was excellent and reasonably priced. We were the only customers in the whole place. We did not eat breakfast there the next morning, so I have no feedback on breakfast offerings.

The location is only a block from the Unseo station for the KoRail subway line that connects Incheon Airport to Seoul Central Station, so we were able to walk to the train, get to Seoul in 45 minutes, and get back just as easily.

The shuttle was ready at the appointed hour in the morning, and the location afforded us a very quick trip back to the airport.

After much frustration with information staff in a major international airport who did not speak passable English, this hotel was a perfect combination of price, convenience, comfort, and better-than-expected staff helpfulness!

Room Tip: Most rooms are fairly small, but each floor of guestrooms has a couple of oversize rooms (not suites, just more square footage). We lucked into those two rooms without asking or paying extra, so if traveling with a whole family, it's worth asking.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank mdifanis
Reviewed 19 October 2014

I used this hotel twice for early morning flights out of Korea. It is ok nothing flashy. Wi-Fi is very weak during both stays and that it almost a year apart. So it does not seem like they are fixing it anytime soon. The staff is very helpful. They went out and got me a transformer so that my wife could use her hair curlers. They do have a free shuttle bus to and from the airport and will wake you up to make sure you catch it on time. Their restaurant was nothing spectacular, but just walk out the door and there are plenty of Korean Restaurants and bars around......If you are into this, they have a lot of massage parlors as well and that is if you are into it. Pick up a card off the ground and make the call.

Room Tip: Try to get a room not surrounded by buildings so that you can have fair cellphone reception because the wi-fi is not great at all. I could never login.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DarlingandKels
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I stayed here on an overnight layover with Asiana airlines. It's close to the airport, but that's really all that was good about it. Air conditioning in the lobby and the restaurant, but none in the room, and only one tiny window that gave no air from outside. So it was a muggy night.

Asiana shouldn't be putting people up in hotels without air conditioning.

My hallway didn't smell like smoke, so that was better than the other reviewers.

Breakfast was fine, lots of Korean choices; I had muesli.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business