See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Hotel is near bars and restaurants as well as a small lake for sightseeing. Since past reviews, believe this hotel has been renovated as it looks nothing like the previous reviewer photos. Stayed 1 night before departing for Incheon. Room was clean, modern and spacious. Definitely adequate for 2 people in a room. There is public wifi (not sure if its dedicated wifi or ariana specific), air condition worked good, TV, refrigerator, Tea maker and electronic wardrobe steamer/refresher were in my room. Bathroom was great and showers worked well, however did not like that there was no shampoo/bodywash available in the bathrooms. A lot of love motels in the area and chose this one as it was the only one that I could quickly find that looked "official" and not sketchy. Room rate was a 107 for a night during my time.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel is pristine, every inch beautiful, with thoughtful pieces of artwork places in the lobby and the hallways. There is a coffee shop in the lobby that opens early for a Korean coffee shop and in the basement that is open for dinner. The rooms are modern and there is a huge television in the room with a very good room AC/heat that controls the temperature well. I can't give the hotel more than three stars though because it is billed as a Western style hotel, but they seemed to have missed the mark in one crucial detail. The bed is as hard as a rock and sleeping on a table would have been just as comfortable. I knew this about most Korean hotels and booked this hotel hoping to avoid the rock hard bed. The wifi was subpar and for some reason all the drawers were fake. So a beautiful facade that wasn't quite carried through.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NottheMama123
Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

I stayed here based on the suggestion of a coworker for 5 days. The room smelled of pure smoke and was gross. The carpet had stains all over it and so did the chair. The staff isn't too friendly either. I was tired and figured at least I can sleep, WRONG! The bed feels like plywood with sheets. It's terrible. The only highlight of the room was the walk in shower with the rain shower head. I've yet to try the buffet which everyone raves about here because I am just not impressed. I would suggest you stay elsewhere.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel for three days based off a recommendation from someone who lived in Daegu. I had looked at other reviews and the hotel website and thought to myself maybe they were wrong. The hotel website makes the room out to be immaculate and I'm here to tell you they are far from it. I was told by the staff that the difference between a deluxe and standard room was that the deluxe was upgraded. I probably would have been better off sleeping on the street. The beds were hard as a rock. The most disgusting part of the room was the carpets and the little bench in the room. They haven't been cleaned in YEARS. Stains (I'd hate to guess what kind) were all over the floor and the bench. I've stayed in love hotels which are more classier and cleaner than our rooms (I forgot to say we had rented 4 rooms and they were all the same). The wall paper was moldy in spots and also peeling from the walls..amenities..nice if you are one person and only going to take one shower per day...cigarette burns in my sheets, and when I looked at the box springs the springs were clearly visible because all the cloth on the outside was completely in tatters the length of the bed. Surely will NEVER stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Hotel restaurant was under renovation and there was no place to have breakfast in and around the hotel. Do not choose this hotel until renovation is completed. Totally disappointed!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business