All reviews corner room underground mall good size an excellent hotel enjoyed my stay hotel is located comfortable hotel smoking floor sliding door restaurants and shops the upper floors clean rooms shopping area nice view wide selection quick check both sides
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Very nice hotel with great views of the mountain sides. Picture perfect views to wake up to just looking out of the window. The staff is wonderful as well. Also, they supply you with toothbrushes at the front desk. Just grab one as you walk by! There are taxi stands on both sides of the street and a underground walkway to go across the street. it leads right into a underground mall where you can shop or eat. A Burger King and KFC is across the street as well. A little 24 hour store is on the backside of the hotel. A wonderful location easily accessible to the train station. It has all of the amenities!

Room Tip: Get the Mountain side facing the busy street for a great view.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Simon K, 제너럴 매니저 at Novotel Ambassador Daegu, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Dear Rickey B,

I appreciate the time you have taken to write this detailed review and you let everyone know about our amenity and convenience place for trip.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. and i will do best for exceeding your expectations

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and I look forward to seeing you on your next visit

Reviewed 21 August 2017

The hotel is good located in the city. The room quality is really average that it is similar to 3-stars hotel generally speaking. The facilities are a bit old when compared to other Novotel Hotels in the world. The service of front desk is great and all of the staffs are able to speak fluent English. There are lots of US soldiers living in this hotel during my visit but all of them are polite and helpful. The buffet breakfast is really not in good standard as the choices of foods are too limited!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Simon K, 제너럴 매니저 at Novotel Ambassador Daegu, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear GCheung114,

First of all, Thank you so much for your review of Novotel Ambassador DAEGU.
I love hearing from all of our guests and to hear that you loved the hotel and service of our team.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Our family of 2 adults and 2 children stayed in 2 rooms for 2 nights. The hotel doesn't have interconnecting rooms but they gave us a discount on the room for the kids and put us across the hall which was fine for us. The room was pretty standard, good size with a decent, clean bathroom and free wifi. For our room rate, they told us we weren't able to access the pool/gym facilities, a bit odd but that's fine. We didn't need to eat at the hotel- the location was great with plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes, bakeries nearby. Overall a decent stay, but I had low expectations coming to Daegu after a previous stay many years ago. Would I go back? If this is the "best" hotel in Daegu, it's a fine option, but it certainly doesn't match up to other 5* hotel standards, more like 3-4*.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear ciaotuffy,

I appreciate the time you have taken to write this detailed review and you letting everyone know about our children policy, discount for children's room for family guest.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. and i will do best for exceed your expectations

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Nice hotel and staff very courteous and accommodating. Booked for 30 days and I am happy with room and services. WiFi is very fast and strong signal throughout the hotel. Housekeeping does a great job.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Robb2000af
Simon K, 제너럴 매니저 at Novotel Ambassador Daegu, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Robb2000af

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Ambassador Daegu.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again

With very best regards,

Simon Kim
Novotel Ambassador Daegu

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The room was large with a writing table and a day bed. The location is great. Next to shopping area, 10 minutes walk through the underground mall to Jugongno
Via exit 19 and is convenient to number 3
Stop on the Daegu Bus Circuit. You get a 20% discount for staying in a hotel. The windows were double glazed so the street noise was limited and the bed was comfortable and not too hard. The reception staff was helpful with good command of English. Standard room guest do not have access the pool.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Teow,

Thank you so much for your review. I appreciate the time you have taken to write this detailed review and you letting everyone know about the hotel and how convenient it is to travel around Daegu.