We booked this hotel based on a 4 star rating on Hotels.com and the photos looked decent, but we were very disappointed for the following reasons:
- Lack of non-smoking rooms
- Dated decor, dirty carpets (probably once light pink/white ... now gray)
- Air conditioner for the entire hotel was purposely turned off to save the hotel money. By 8am with the sun shining through the window, it was almost 30 deg celcius in the guest room! Needless to say, we slept poorly for the entire 3 nights we spent there.
- Bathroom was old with the enamel chipped off the bathtub and mildew in the tiles
- Wallpaper around sink was yellow and peeling
- No gym, spa facilities
Pros: Front desk service was good. There was parking in the back of the hotel.
Verdict: We will never stay in this hotel again. It was certainly the worst aspect of our trip!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pacific Hotel Jeju reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.