All reviews grace hotel mr kim the bus close to the airport the main road rental car shopping area bathroom floor the toilet bowl plus point stayed one night bottled water booked rooms basic amenities min walk free parking johnny
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Though the appearance of the hotel is a bit old, the room is spacious, clean and cozy. I especially like the design of the details, for example, the magnetic soap which is clean and environmentally friendly. The receptionist who speaks good English is always ready to offer help. 5-min walk can reach shopping area with nice restaurants. It's really value for money.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank fattyrabbit
Reviewed 3 May 2017

It is the type of place I feel so comfortable resting at night, it is like home! The polite and helpful staff was the main reason why I will just stay here the next time I come to Jeju. I met 3 different male staff at the counter and each of them helped and guided me (showed me ways and buses to take on the map) on different days. One even helped me make an order for fried chicken! And my room was warm and cosy when I returned on the first night to get my keys since room was not ready for check-in early morning.

Located near the airport, so taking a cab is an inexpensive option compared to bus. Would be better to have the name and address in Korean since not everyone converse in English here. It is convenient as there are several convenient stores in the vicinity. Restaurants, stalls and shops are just across the main road. It is convenient for me as I took buses and there are many running through this area.

Clean, spacious and cosy room. Bathroom was clean as well. There were simple amenities like body lotion and gel for hair so next time don't need to bring those stuff on my own. Very good for sleeping as there is no noise from outside and since the bedroom is separated by an additional door at entrance where you change into your slippers (still within your room space), you won't hear of any noise when people walk on the corridor.

Came here by recommendation of friend who stayed previously and I am glad to have stayed here too!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed at December Hotel for seven nights during our visit to Jeju. The staff was incredible, expecially Johnny, in helping us navigate the difficulties of being in a non-English speaking world. He continually went out of his way to help us. The hotel facilities were moderate but I doubt that we would have gotten such terrific personal service in a larger, fancier hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2017

the hotel is simple but clean, a mini-coffee dispenser was indeed a plus point. Eventhough its a one-man show everything is well taken care for us. Plenty of good food nearby the hotel, price was really reasonable. Easy to catch a bus or book a taxi for our tour even at the last minute.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a week in the end of March. The hotel is cozy and cute (I mean literally, cute!) The staff was always willing to help us to understand how to get around the city. Apparently, we were the first couple from Ukraine to stay at this hotel, so we got a room upgrade as well. The room was clean, had bottled water and everything one might need (including a computer).
The location is very convenient for those who are short on the but want to see an much as possible - there's a stop nearby and so called "airport limousine" bus can take you to many cool different places.
To sum up, our stay was great and I would strongly recommend this hotel to those who would choose coziness rather that fancy-luxury stuff.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple