All reviews separate toilet deluxe twin room street level clean rooms wonderful stay lotte mall walk straight subway station underground shopping food street nice hotel enjoyed our stay other guests visiting busan comfortable stay located right lots of restaurants
Reviewed 1 November 2018

Hotel is on a shared building with other businesses. Lobby is on the 13th floor and rooms on most floors. Rooms levels are accessible by guests only, so rest assured that your security was taken into consideration. Hotel is still a few minutes walk to the nearest metro but you'll reach there before you know it as there are so many distractions along the way. If you used T-money for travelling in Seoul, it is also usable in Busan.In fact with T-money card and Naver Map app, you can travel to most places easily. A bonus is that transfer is free, so you can minimise walking.If your stay is for food, venture to the side lanes and your senses will be on over drive. All the banners are accurate, so look out for what you like.

Room tip: Asked for high floor with quite room.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Arban H, 매니저 at Arban Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I will try my best to give you a good experience if you give me a chance at your next stay.

Reviewed 27 October 2018

We are very satisfied with the service! The room was superb, location was great, staff was very helpful! We personally would like to thank the guy (receptionist) who assist us to book a taxi to busan station and even escort us to the taxi was extremely kind and helpful. He even rejected when we wanted to give him a tip, what a great manner! Thanks bro!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Arban H, 매니저 at Arban Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Reviewed 24 October 2018

Great location 10 min walk to seomyeon which has access to 2 main lines. Also close to main road that has a lot of busses. 15-20 min to busan staton. Hotel has great facilities. Very Big room. Hotel area has a lot of food places. All in all Great experience for me.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Arban H, 매니저 at Arban Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Reviewed 23 October 2018

Arban is a central hotel in the heart of busy Seomyeon. We got a Premier room with two beds (1 double, 1 single) and it was spacious and clean with a great view of the city. If your goal is Busan is to shop and do street food, the location is ideal for the Seomyeon neighborhood! It's at the intersections of two lines that would take you to Heundae Beach and Jigalchi market so if you're looking to buzz around, it's dead center. Note that it is fairly far to to places like Haedong Yonggusa -- we took the train to Haeundae Beach then took a cab from there. Cabs to Busan Station are fairly inexpensive. If your goal is Busan is to shop and do street food, the location is ideal! Note that it is fairly far to to places like Haedong Yonggusa (

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Arban H, 매니저 at Arban Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Reviewed 17 October 2018

This hotel is located in a great area with easy access to the metro and lots of restaurants/shops nearby. The price was also very reasonable. However I probably wouldn’t stay here again. I requested a room with a window but the window was tiny - it was also facing the back of a building so even with the blinds drawn open, no light could come in. (The building was 30cm away from the room we stayed in) There was also an odd smell of sewage lingering around especially in the bathroom. If you’re looking for a room that’s cheap and if it’s just a one or two day stay, then this is for you. Otherwise, I would choose something else.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Arban H, 매니저 at Arban Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Thank you for your stay at our hotel.
I am really sorry that you are dissatisfied.
I will do my best to resolve the issue you mentioned.