Lowest prices for your stay
$37
$34
Expedia.com$63
Hotels.com$63
Agoda.com$35
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2019

The hotel location in the best place of Busan! Just 5 minutes walking from the beach! Stayed for one night. Parking available for free. I do not recommend the breakfast in the hotel. There are dozens of coffee shops nearby. Standard Rooms are small, quiet and clean. Nothing special.

Room tip: Try to get seaview room
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank VGPlace
Reviewed 10 December 2018

This hotel was booked by the travel agent & definitely a nightmare! Don't be cheated by the photos on the website as this is not even a 3 stars hotel, I won't even rate 1 star for this low cost apartment. The room itself was dangerous. Basically, you were sleeping beside a washing machine, a gas stove & basin. I did not feel secure as the washing machine power cord, gas valve were surrounding the bed besides where you slept. definitely a no-no with the kids on board. No spaces at all in the room. No places for you to open & unpack the luggage. Bathroom is ageingly old that I felt stuffed inside the room. I've never encounter the bed which was so hard & the bedsheet was worn & yellowish. The breakfast served as buffet style was not fresh & I only ate the white bread. This apartment definitely cannot be called a hotel because of its worst facilities I've ever encountered. Do not stay at this place !

Date of stay: December 2018
2  Thank Ckc3110
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Our group of 3 from Los Angeles stayed at The Mark for 2 weeks and overall it was a great experience. Our suite was very spacious and came with a kitchen and washing machine in the unit. The washing machine was definitely a plus for longer stays. The front staff was helpful when needed and the cleaning ladies were very nice. The beds are a bit hard as some other reviewers have mentioned, but we felt that it was manageable. We felt it was great value for the price. The location is steps away from the beach and different bars and restaurants.

I would really like to commend the hotel manager for his great service at The Mark. After checking out and leaving Korea, I realized that I left my Apple AirPods at the hotel and promptly called their front desk to let them know. Despite the language barrier, their staff was helpful and their Front Manager, Mr. Park, Yong Hun (Eric) did his best to help me. I emailed Eric my address and he mailed the AirPods to me. Eric even paid for the shipping fees out of his own pocket and refused to accept any payment. Eric definitely went above and beyond his role and I really appreciate his efforts.

Overall our group really enjoyed our stay at The Mark and would stay there again next time we are at Busan!

Room tip: Suites are spacious and great for families or larger groups
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We specifically search for a family-type hotel with a cot on the first line of the main beach of Busan Haeundae. The Mark Haeundae - exactly what we were looking for. The room had a bed for our granddaughter stylized as a princess bed! And also a set of toys for kids. It is very convenient that you can wash and prepare food in your room.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We stayed in a suite at this 'hotel' for a very reasonable price but actually it consists of a number of apartments in a high-rise building opposite Haeundae beach. Reception is in an adjacent section of the building. The standard of service is variable (or more accurately, the quality of the service is inconsistent). No complaints about the suite itself, other than the fact that the bed was rock-hard. On balance, on a future occasion I would opt for a slightly more expensive hotel with more amenities.

Date of stay: October 2017