“Hands down the best brunch deal in town”
Review of Gumbohouse

Gumbohouse
Ranked #95 of 35,585 Restaurants in Busan
Cuisines: Native American
Description: We are the very first casual dining rest. in beautiful Gwangalli, Busan selling signatures from New Orleans, Louisiana such as Gumbo, Jambalaya, Pan roast as well as real American breakfasts. Please come and enjoy the best dishes! Location: one street back from beach behind Pascucci Menu: American Breakfast, All Americans,Gumbo, Pan roast, Jambalaya and side dishes
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Gumbo House has become a staple restaurant in Gwangan area thanks to its authentic Cajun food and phenomenal American style breakfasts. You get a great value for what you pay as well--big portions, great quality.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Visiting Busan and my friend brought me here for breakfast. I had the shrimp and grits with scrambled eggs and hash browns. The hash browns and eggs were cooked perfect. Just like in the U.S. The shrimp and grits was good and creamy but could use more shrimp since I had to really look good to find them in the sauce. I will be back to try the gumbo and Mac and cheese. A welcome site to an American foodie who hasn't been back to the States in a while. I recommend to give it a try in Busan if you have never been to New Orleans or want a taste if it.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food. I don't know where these guys trained but I feel like I am back in New Orleans!

A must go even if you have to take a cab to get here.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I'll be honest, I have been to this restaurant many times, and I think about 80% of the time, I'm ordering some form of breakfast. Definitely the best breakfast food in Busan that's not made in my kitchen. The gumbo and other Cajun meals are very nice as well. They do continue to refill your coffee, too, which is a very nice touch.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

I ordered the jambalaya and my wife had French toast. Both were good. My friend ordered the all day American breakfast and it looked good. There were also eggs benedict on the menu and other breakfasts.
The wait time for food was about 25 minutes even though the restaurant was only half full. The atmosphere was fine except that the dishes has not been washed all day and were stacked all over the place in front of the kitchen. There isn't much parking but there is a small pay lot nearby.