“Great food, great atmosphere, and wonderful staff”
Review of Decalcomanie

Decalcomanie
Ranked #243 of 35,585 Restaurants in Busan
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I can't recommend this owner-operated cafe highly enough. Jong Gap, the super-friendly young owner, and his delightful father offer a relaxing Bohemian atmosphere that is far removed from the soulless chain cafes and restaurants that are prevalent in Busan. It is a truly welcoming cafe, very reasonably priced, and the menu (which is always being added to) is superb. I especially recommend the Chicken Panini and Cuban Club Sandwich, but, really, you can't go wrong with anything on this cafe's inventive menu. Easily my favorite cafe in Busan.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

I recommend this to anyone who enjoys food thoroughly enough. I've eaten here at least 20 times since I've been in Korea and have to say, this is one of the better, if not best, American meals I've partaken in.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Great hospitality and wifi is awesome! Really nice people run it and are very helpful. They serve tea, coffee, sandwiches and breakfast

3  Thank Christina S
Reviewed 22 November 2014 via mobile

This was my escape during a recent trip to Busan and I am very happy I found it. The food is reasonably priced and hits the spot. Their menu has pizza, sandwiches and beer. Combine that with wifi and a simple atmosphere and you have a nice escape if you are on this side of town.