“A hidden gem! Not to missed.”
Review of Lable

Lable
Ranked #20 of 7,303 Restaurants in Busan
Cuisines: European, French, Italian
Description: Resataurant LABLE is located right next to the Haeundae beach. LAB +TABLE = Our Lab to your Table. We do .. Steak, Tartine, Pasta, Dessert, Wine, Beer... And there are great view of the sea through a big window and a fun open kitchen with nice music. We always think for better food and better service. We wish you have a great time in Lable.
Reviewed 30 June 2019

Every time we go to Busan we always visit Lable. We have never been disappointed, the food and service is consistently excellent. Would highly recommend a visit to this wonderful little restaurant if you are in the area.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Globetrotters2013

Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

After reading several reviews about Lable, I was expecting to walk out happy. Unfortunately this was not quite the case for me, as I personally found the portioning, like the service, on the meager side. The food is delicious, without a doubt, and the chef’s impressive skills are all on display, but value for money is lacking here, and there are many areas where they can improve. If I’m gonna pay 70,000 won (about 62 USD) for two soups, two mains and one domestic beer, my expectations tend to rise. First of all, at a place like this one should NEVER have to flag someone down to place their order. Servers on the floor should be attentive enough to know when to approach. Also, at these prices, dishes should NEVER come out one at a time, not even at just a two-minute delay. That’s just a basic standard of service that many upscale places in Korea still have not yet mastered. Also, how about checking back with your guests after a few minutes to ensure everything is fine? Didn’t get that either. And, if I am to pay 8,000 won for a soup (however delicious it might be), why not serve a bowl of it instead of just a cup? Or at least serve a bread roll or some crackers to go with it? Other service points: how about checking back with your guests post-meal to see if they might want dessert, and then bringing the check to their table? How about adding some nice hospitality dimensions such as a moist towel to freshen up, a few mints with the check, or maybe a relish tray for snacking while waiting for the mains? Thoughtful touches such as these are not practiced here, which is disappointing for such an “intimate” high-end restaurant that almost always requires reservations for dinner. Instead, I walked out feeling that the owners are either too arrogant, or resting a bit too comfortably on their laurels, to see where they fall short. I even had to pry them for the door code after I discovered the inadequately-equipped washroom was access-restricted (why can’t they provide that at the outset, or the wi-fi code for that matter?). In sum, businesses like these need to learn that running a restaurant is so much more than just kitchen skill......it’s about making people happy through effective and comprehensive service, generous hospitality, and appreciating your clientele so that they can’t wait to come back. As for me, the next time I want to pay that kind of money for a meal, I will look elsewhere.

Date of visit: February 2019
3  Thank Mjwojalrnskane
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I ate here two days in a row. Couldn’t ask for anything more. Great food. All freshly made. Very small. Only 5 tables so make reservations. Great staff

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

We were staying at the Paradise hotel, but its grill restaurant was expensive and the food disappointed. So the next night we looked for an alternative. This restaurant serves really good dishes with a nice house wine and the price is also good.
We drop by at 18:30, but it is a small restaurant (5 tables). So better book a table, as it is understandably popular.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Hyoungho
Reviewed 14 June 2018

We ate well here, an authentic Italian and European menu, well cooked and served. This is a good place for a rest from the ubiquitous kimchi meal.

Date of visit: June 2018