“Pork Soup with Rice”

Songjeong Samdae Gukbop
Ranked #7 of 7,312 Restaurants in Busan
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

Pork soup with rice is definitely not to be missed if you are here. The condiments and side dish are excellent, raw garlic, green chilli pepper, and their soya bean paste made an excellent pairing with the pork soup with rice. They have innards with soup and rice, and etc but our favourite is nonetheless the pork soup with rice. This is something like a local food which you will not want to miss it very much. Enjoy!

Date of visit: December 2019

Reviewed 4 October 2019 via mobile

You can see how fresh everything as preparation is done at the doorstep. Full with locals and tourist alike, the menu is simple.

Choice of Pork Slice, Pork intestines or Blood sausage. Every order comes with the side dishes.

The ajuma will teach you how to eat the meal. My first step was to drink the soup as it is. It would be a bit blend. But next you will add in the fish paste, bean paste, spring onions. (Add as you go and you can taste the flavours.)

What comes next is what I didn’t expect. It was the vinegerete sauce that the Pork was dipped in! It was heaven. It totally bring another dimension of taste. (Considering I eat a lot of Pork in my home country)

Definitely recommended!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 7 September 2019 via mobile

We were so looking fwd to devouring some daeji-gukbap once getting into Seomyeon (2nd trip!)
As you know Korea sleeps in, so there's not much available for breakfast for early risers.
We sought this location out, there were other daeji-gukbap options open at 8am Saturday, but we stuck w our plan.
The woman working was kind, she came over and stirred my husband's gukbap for him and told us how to eat it w various add ins (I'm Korean he's not.) She and other staff were do cute, friendly and sweet, I devoured my food and was sad when I got full and couldn't finish.
I'm sure no restaurant option is wrong, but it was a great way to start off our day w a stomach full of warmth and kind smiles all around.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 23 August 2019 via mobile

The street is packed with a few gukbop(pork soup rice) restaurant but this one provides leanest pork slices and the soup is not that oily. So it’s best for healthy concerned people:) Try pork rice soup or pork slices set. Dip the slice in the sauce and wrap it with onion, pepper, garlic and leave, it’s just delicious.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank shujiey
Reviewed 14 July 2019

The lady recommended us to add chives to their signature soup, and adding on salted shrimp and kimchi to flavor their meat, their gukbap is truly magnificent. The meat was fresh and delicious.

Date of visit: June 2019