Paradise Hotel Busan
US$ 53
US$ 61
US$ 50
Priceline
All reviewsnew wingmain buildingoutdoor poolhaeundae beachocean viewhard rock cafehot spring spathe executive loungebed was very comfortablewonderful hotelbreakfast buffetenjoyed my staylots of restaurantsbit datedhaeundae marketwestin chosunlocated right
Reviewed 8 July 2017

i stayed at paradise hotel in december. my main worry was that it would be too cold for the outside spa. but let me tell you that the outside spa is what makes this hotel worth while. i got to use it 3 short times but i wish i had more time to spend there. it was super relaxing and i absolutely loved it. there are different spa water areas, sauna, and even a dining area, overlooking the beautiful beach. (i booked the room that came with the spa, i believe youre limited to visit the spa if you didnt). the location was nice except its the main tourist spot so lots of traffic. but being able to walk right out to the beach is nice. my main complaint was that although nice, the rooms were super small. id stay here again just for the spa!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We had a great time in this hotel and are planning to return to . Elegant , modernized ,people so kind and always helping us ,foreigners . Ideal location , just at the waterfront . You have to cross the hotel 's park and you are at the beach . Lively area , full of restaurants , bakeries and convenient stores . Swimming pool is lovely , warm and also has 2 hot Jacuzzis in the same terrace .The bar next to it and overlooking the sea is very inviting .Above all I was in love with the outside marine Spa . Among plants and vegetation in another terrace, same floor than the swimming pool, many different pools and temperatures , streams and bubbles , strong ones for a good massage , others softer and relaxing.You can have even snacks in tables sumerge in hot water. Check carefully when you do the booking if you have free entrance to the spa , great way to finish the day ( close at 22 hs )
All the employees were very attentive more than in others others around Asia , that let us with a very nice impression. I specially want to say thanks to Minchae Kim from CS that help us to find a tour to go to Gyeongju, and did the arrangements for us .
All in all great days over there.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2017

My first time to Paradise Busan. Our family went there during the June holiday weekend so we knew that it would be quite crowded. There was a long line for check-in, but didn't take very long. The room was small but quite clean and convenient. I was really disappointed at how the outdoor pool was managed. Most of the guests were entering the pool with their OUTDOOR SHOES ON. The floor at the pool was a mess and I was quite disgusted. Some were entering the pool with those shoes on. I can understand that it can be crowded and I didn't even expect to sit on a sunchair. But if it is a five-star hotel, they should at least keep it clean. I have stayed in many other five-star hotels in Seoul, and usually they have some staff to advise you to leave your outdoor shoes in the locker or on a shoe rack. This problem should really be improved. I could stay at this hotel again, but I wouldn't go to swim at the pool.

Room Tip: ocean view rooms are a must.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Clara0531
PARADISEHOTELBUSAN, 제너럴 매니저 at Paradise Hotel Busan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear Clara0531,

Thank you for visiting Paradise Hotel Busan. Paradise Hotel Busan is located alongside the popular Haeundae beach, which makes it a wonderful spot to experience a beach side resort hotel in summer. Against this backdrop, numerous guests use the facilities during the summer season, and we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you had due to the crowd at Ocean Pool.

In regards to your comments on the cleanliness problem, we are deeply sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is shared with the respective department, and through the staff retraining, we will make sure there will be no recurrence of the same matter in the future.

Once again, we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment you have experienced during your time in Paradise. Staying in autumn and winter season is also enjoyable and attrative, hence, it is with our great hope to serve you again to offer the best service of our hotel.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Assistant General Manager
Paradise Hotel Busan

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Good but not the best hotel in Busan. Good view from the more expansive rooms...
Bad experience with the "one time" access to the pools... really bad for a 5 star hotel, especially when this limitation is not written on hotel.com

Stayed: June 2017
3  Thank Nathan N
Reviewed 16 May 2017

The Paradise Busan is my 6th time to stay and is really a beautiful expereince to stay, enjoyed every moment, the rooms are so spacious and clean and housekeeping so good and kind and everyone in lobby very welcoming from the moment you arrive till you check out. Beach is walking distance and all shops and resturants so nearby Honestly I will come again if I .visit Busan again

Room Tip: get view of the beach and ocean with balcony
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business