All reviews main building outdoor pool hot pools ocean view haeundae beach hot spring spa the executive lounge breakfast buffet wonderful hotel concierge desk enjoyed my stay mini bar haeundae market balcony annex lhw amenities
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We had a great time in this hotel and are planning to return to . Elegant , modernized ,people so kind and always helping us ,foreigners . Ideal location , just at the waterfront . You have to cross the hotel 's park and you are at the beach . Lively area , full of restaurants , bakeries and convenient stores . Swimming pool is lovely , warm and also has 2 hot Jacuzzis in the same terrace .The bar next to it and overlooking the sea is very inviting .Above all I was in love with the outside marine Spa . Among plants and vegetation in another terrace, same floor than the swimming pool, many different pools and temperatures , streams and bubbles , strong ones for a good massage , others softer and relaxing.You can have even snacks in tables sumerge in hot water. Check carefully when you do the booking if you have free entrance to the spa , great way to finish the day ( close at 22 hs )
All the employees were very attentive more than in others others around Asia , that let us with a very nice impression. I specially want to say thanks to Minchae Kim from CS that help us to find a tour to go to Gyeongju, and did the arrangements for us .
All in all great days over there.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2017

My first time to Paradise Busan. Our family went there during the June holiday weekend so we knew that it would be quite crowded. There was a long line for check-in, but didn't take very long. The room was small but quite clean and convenient. I was really disappointed at how the outdoor pool was managed. Most of the guests were entering the pool with their OUTDOOR SHOES ON. The floor at the pool was a mess and I was quite disgusted. Some were entering the pool with those shoes on. I can understand that it can be crowded and I didn't even expect to sit on a sunchair. But if it is a five-star hotel, they should at least keep it clean. I have stayed in many other five-star hotels in Seoul, and usually they have some staff to advise you to leave your outdoor shoes in the locker or on a shoe rack. This problem should really be improved. I could stay at this hotel again, but I wouldn't go to swim at the pool.

Room Tip: ocean view rooms are a must.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Clara0531
PARADISEHOTELBUSAN, 제너럴 매니저 at Paradise Hotel Busan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear Clara0531,

Thank you for visiting Paradise Hotel Busan. Paradise Hotel Busan is located alongside the popular Haeundae beach, which makes it a wonderful spot to experience a beach side resort hotel in summer. Against this backdrop, numerous guests use the facilities during the summer season, and we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you had due to the crowd at Ocean Pool.

In regards to your comments on the cleanliness problem, we are deeply sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is shared with the respective department, and through the staff retraining, we will make sure there will be no recurrence of the same matter in the future.

Once again, we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment you have experienced during your time in Paradise. Staying in autumn and winter season is also enjoyable and attrative, hence, it is with our great hope to serve you again to offer the best service of our hotel.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Assistant General Manager
Paradise Hotel Busan

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Good but not the best hotel in Busan. Good view from the more expansive rooms...
Bad experience with the "one time" access to the pools... really bad for a 5 star hotel, especially when this limitation is not written on hotel.com

Stayed: June 2017
3  Thank NathanN664
Reviewed 16 May 2017

The Paradise Busan is my 6th time to stay and is really a beautiful expereince to stay, enjoyed every moment, the rooms are so spacious and clean and housekeeping so good and kind and everyone in lobby very welcoming from the moment you arrive till you check out. Beach is walking distance and all shops and resturants so nearby Honestly I will come again if I .visit Busan again

Room Tip: get view of the beach and ocean with balcony
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank DrNasser_12
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a prime spot in the middle of Haeundae Beach. There are two buildings, one older and one newer. We were in the older building and it is showing it's age. The room was an ample size and well equipped.
We had access to the hotel's Club Lounge which is on the ground floor just off the lobby. The service in the lounge - and throughout the hotel - was of high quality. The food served in the lounge was very good.
The pool facilities, hot tubs and fitness room are very nice. The staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. No request was too much.
This appears to be the choice property in this area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple