All reviews main building outdoor pool hot pools haeundae beach ocean view hot spring spa the executive lounge breakfast buffet concierge desk wonderful hotel enjoyed my stay mini bar haeundae market located right balcony annex amenities
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a prime spot in the middle of Haeundae Beach. There are two buildings, one older and one newer. We were in the older building and it is showing it's age. The room was an ample size and well equipped.
We had access to the hotel's Club Lounge which is on the ground floor just off the lobby. The service in the lounge - and throughout the hotel - was of high quality. The food served in the lounge was very good.
The pool facilities, hot tubs and fitness room are very nice. The staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. No request was too much.
This appears to be the choice property in this area.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank boundary
Reviewed 6 May 2017

This hotel came highly recommended yet I have to severely disagree with this hotel. I am amazed how this hotel can be rated a "Leading hotel of the world"?! I have had the pleasure of experiencing a "Leading hotel of the world" in Greece once and this hotel is far from that experience.
Upon arrival at the hotel, no one was outside to open the car door and greet us. After walking inside the hotel and requesting assistance we were helped. First no go. When approaching the reception, the personelle quickly realised my fiancée is local, and I was totally ignored from then on. This not only caused discomfort to me but made her feel embarrassed about service in her country. Another no go. After I complained and requested to see a manager, the Front Manager approached me, only to disappoint because he understood no English. Third no go. What an embarrassment for such a hotel. The next day we attempted to visit the outdoor pool and spa only to be disappointed again due to its closure. It was decided to undergo maintenance without prior informing guests. Fourth no go. At that stage we about had it with this hotel and were seen by Guest Relations Management. It was obvious that they were very embarrassed about how the hotel presented itself toward us.
This is not a five star hotel. Not a luxury hotel. Certainly NOT a "Leading hotel of the world". And surely in need of a new management.
We cancelled our stay and moved to a nearby ibis hotel just because we felt a budget hotel could not possibly disappoint us. While it is hard to compare these two hotels, we have to say that staff spoke English fluently, assisted us with our luggage, upgraded our room, and rescued our vacation. So we keep coming back here instead and even safe a bunch!

Date of stay: June 2016
2  Thank PatrickH1009
Reviewed 19 April 2017

The Paradise Hotel is a very nice spa hotel with an excellent 4th floor roof hot tub and pool that has excellent views of the beach. It's a large hotel with many amenities and restaurants/bars, but the pool area is world class!

Room tip: Try to get ocean view; 4th floor and up.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2017

On the pricey side but perfect beach location. The outdoor pool is great, plus there are smaller warmer "pools" to relax in. We got a room in the old part of the hotel, which I didn't realize when I reserved, so be aware if you want the nicer, new part. Had a balcony, which faced the city. Plenty of restaurants and shops nearby. We went to the hotel bar; I ordered a cosmopolitan but got something that was nothing like it. Awful -- and expensive. All in all, think we could have done better.

Room tip: If you can, get a room in the renovated part of the hotel.
Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Spent three days there with my wife. Location is very central in the region and the ocean view was better than any other comparable hotels in that area. Facility was great, but its staffs were really five-star. Upon departure, the manager, Mr.Park, at the concierge approached us (now this kind of service attitude is what separates real five-star hotel from others, in my opinion) and asked about our train schedule (back to Seoul). He then explained a baggage service to Busan train station and offered to send our luggage there. Thanks to that, we were able to visit nearby Temple comfortably before heading to the station without worrying about luggage. What a great service they have there. Very impressed, and many thanks!

Date of stay: April 2017