6 people are viewing this hotel
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$234
Trip.com$249
Travelocity$234
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2022

By far the best hotel I have stayed for families! We chose the Grand Josun because it was recently renovated and next to the famous, pretty Haeundae Beach. We splurged on the kids junior suite which was worth every dollar given the (1) full playground design as part of the room, (2) beautiful beach view (3) thoughtful amenities which include a washing machine + dryer (4) club access.

The staff were also very welcoming and I would like to especially commend the handsome gentleman from the concierge team who helped us secure two taxis when in the end, one suffice despite our luggage to the KTX.

This is a destination hotel I would love to be back again, made Busan our fave ocean city now!

Date of stay: June 2022
그랜드 조선 부산, 마케팅 at Grand Josun Busan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

It was an honor to be with you on your precious journey.
Busan is a really beautiful city.
Please stay with our hotel in the beautiful city of Busan on your next trip. thank you

Reviewed 6 May 2022

I stayed at Grand Josun Busan recently and simply love every aspect of it. From its amenities, to the helpful staff, the location, the cleaned rooms, business centre, ....

Thank you Grand Josun! You made our stay there so memorable.

Warm regards
Julia T

Date of stay: April 2022
그랜드 조선 부산, 마케팅 at Grand Josun Busan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are also very happy to be able to create good memories.

Your rewarding feedback will empower us to continue providing a great experience for all our guests.

Reviewed 8 May 2021

I was very impressed by the staffs' excellent hospitality. They prepared a nice and well-decorated room for the celebration of my anniversary day with a wine service and a hand writing card. I really enjoyed the best and real ocean view in Busan and appreciate the staffs' kindness!

Date of stay: April 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Thank you again for visiting Grand Josun Busan on your precious anniversary.
We are also very happy to be able to create good memories.

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Bottom line up front: an exceptional stay at the Grand Josun’s Executive Suite.

Reservation: Before we even arrived at the property our stay was excellent, Ms. JuYeong Lee helped us with setting up our reservation (in perfect English, she was so humble about how well she spoke). One of the most considerate interactions I have ever had while setting up a hotel reservation.

Arrival: From the moment we pulled into the property the valet was attentive and the doormen were already getting the doors before we could even reach for them. Top notch and highly attentive staff at the entrance.

Check In: We checked in at the concierge desk and were greeted by Ms. Lee again. She was SO HELPFUL! She welcomed us to the property by walking us through all the amenities in person (room, Club Lounge, Bakery, Restaurant) and explained all the nuances in perfect English. It was so helpful as I am still in the process of learning Korean.

Stay: everything about the stay was of the highest caliber. I was so blown away by how our stay was going that I reached out to the hotel operator to complement the Duty Manager, Mr. Dong-Yeop Lee. Even he was so attentive that he came up to the room to get my feedback, such a kind personal touch! The restaurant had a great variety of foods for various tastes. All the staff was so incredibly kind and attentive. I forgot some toiletries and Ms. Dahyung Nam arranged a contactless delivery, it literally arrived in under 2 minutes. I was blown away.

Verdict: maximum stars. I value elegant hotels with caring staff. This hotel exceeds that mark. Stay at the Grand Josun Busan and thank me later. Give Mr. Dong-Yelp Lee, Ms. JuYeong Lee, and Ms. Dahyung Nam my regards! Cheers from Korea

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for visiting Grand Chosun Busan.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are very glad that you enjoyed your time at Grand Josun Busan.

Your rewarding feedback will be shared with relevant teams and colleagues, which will empower us to continue to provide exceptional experiences for you and all other guests.

Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

Staff are all amateurs. Waitresses dont even know how to open a bottle of champagne .. spilled some on the floor during first brunch visit.

My 2nd time was New Years Eve.. and was half full. There was one waitress and one bar tender .. understaffed. Waitress never came back to take our orders. Because there was 9pm curfew during Covid-19 .. I got up and asked bartender for $200 bottle of champagne .. he said ok got it .. and never brought it ... he then came over and said we have to order food .. but the problem was he never brought champagne. poor service.

I think person to blame is lounge and bar manager he/she .. has no idea what they’re doing and hired poor staff. I do consulting for luxury hotels and restaurants all around the world ... this grand josun busan hotel lounge and bar is very bad .. do not go.

Zach Benson

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Zachvacay
부산 그랜드 조선, Marketing at Grand Josun Busan, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Dear Mr. Benson:

Thank you for your stay with us and we appreciate your valued comments.

first, We sincerely apologize for any inconviniences at Grand Josun.
Our priority is to serve our guests with the safety and exceptional service at all time.
Although we must comply with govenment mendated social distancing guide line for COVID-19,
we, once again apologize that sufficient explaination was not provided about the government restrictions placed on the premises.

We will ensure that your feedback is shared with the entire team for better guest service and will continue to strive to provide exceptional service to our guests.

We hope to have another opportunity to serve you in near future.

Warm regards,