2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$316
Hotels.com$316
Priceline$316
Agoda.com$316
Travelocity$316
Orbitz.com$316
All reviews great hotel front desk cho linens luxury guests floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2022 via mobile

The room was small and a tv was attached to the floor right by the window blocking the ocean view which was disappointing. The outdoor pool is only a spot for taking photos. There’s no room to swim. The lounge has the same snacks everyday which wasn’t great.

Room tip: The check in at this hotel was a disaster with a long wait. If you can avoid the start of check in time, I would strongly recommend that.
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eliza114
Reviewed 18 June 2022

We had such a wonderful stay here with my mother and young kids. Despite its sleek and modern decor it is surprisingly a great fit for families. The rooms are incredibly quiet and once the drapes are pulled there is complete darkness, which is fantastic since good sleep is the #1 vacation priority for our family. The Frette bed linens, pillows and mattresses are all the perfect support/weight/coolness. There is a small army of staff everywhere at all times all deferentially and expertly guiding you about and making sure every last detail of your stay is perfect. There is a kids lounge with climbing structure that my rambunctious kids absolutely loved, as well as a family lounge with complimentary drinks and snacks you can enjoy. A large indoor pool and outdoor infinity pool were also hits. Location is wonderful— right on the beach, with many good restaurants within easy walking distance.

Reviewed 15 June 2022

Rachel, at the front desk, was so nice and welcoming. She helped us with our booking and was wonderful. The service here is top-notch, she sent over tea and macarons. She was so welcoming and professional. Thanks to her, we had a easy time checking in and finding our rooms. The experience was wonderful, thanks to her. Jenna, concierge, was also so welcoming and friendly. I recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Busan. This hotel has such a nice view and all of its employees are so professional and welcoming. This is the best hotel.

Reviewed 15 June 2022

highly recommend
upscale hotel with a great view
I will definitely come back here again

I personally want to thank Rachel from
the hotel front desk and Jenna from Concierge department. They remember me
and asked me if I need any help. They helped a lot while I was staying in the Hotel.

Reviewed 3 June 2022

I was excited to stay here considering its one the newest hotels to debut at LCT.

The amenities were great, but the property was extremely lacked personality. I only say this that for a 5-star property that charges higher than average prices I expected WAY more.

The food was great, location convenient, but I can't justify it. The LOTTE Hotel management group always seems to miss a point when it comes to service. I find it hard for them to compete at a better level.

Guest looking for a true experience should try the nearby Hilton Ananti or even the 'JUST OKAY' Park Hyatt.

For those who want to stay in the building. I recommend booking 3rd-party and rent one of the condo residences online. Buy a couple of Dyptique or Aesop branded toiletries and scents and bring it in and call it a day. You'll get a similar experience for the views at a fraction of the cost.

Date of stay: February 2022