Lowest prices for your stay
$56
No prepayment needed
Trip.com$56
Travelocity$28
Hotels.com$28
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2022

The Best Western Hotel is truly the best. I had such a lovely experience staying at this hotel in October. I stayed in a double twin room with a friend. The beds were so comfortable and the rooms were so spacious. We had an ocean view and it was absolutely stunning. I woke up every morning super early to catch the sunrise and it was very worth it. The staff were all very friendly and accommodating to all our needs. Most importantly, all the staff spoke English so it was easy to communicate well with them. We ate breakfast at their upstairs lounge and the views from the lounge were amazing. It was a buffet-style breakfast with both Western and Asian options. The window seating was so breathtaking, I wanted to stay in the lounge forever just to take pictures. Overall my experience was great and I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
부산송도 호텔, 마케팅 at Busan Songdo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2022

Warmly greetings from Busan Songdo Hotel.
Thank you very much for using our hotel and leaving a valuable review.
I will always be the Busan Songdo Hotel where I can do my best and develop. Thank you.

Reviewed 12 October 2022 via mobile

I absolutely loved our hotel. We had an ocean view where I slept with the windows open listening to the waves hitting the shore. The rooms were very comfortable, the staff at the front desk were super friendly and spoke English, points for me cos I don’t speak Korean well yet.
The breakfast offer a variety of western food, eggs, bread, cereal as well as Asian cuisine. Everything was delicious. Try to get a table by the window and have breakfast with an ocean view.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
베스트웨스턴 부산송도, 마케팅 at Busan Songdo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2022

Thank you very much for using our hotel and leaving a valuable review.
I will always be the Best Western PLUS Busan Songdo Hotel where I can do my best and develop. Thank you.

Reviewed 12 September 2022 via mobile

The front of house service was excellent at reception. The room was comfortable and had a great view of the bay. The one disappointment would be the restaurant and bar areas that were closed for much of the day. It would have been lovely to enjoy the view in the evening and have a drink or some desert but these options were not available. The breakfast was slightly below average if you’re looking for western food.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
베스트웨스턴 부산송도, 마케팅 at Busan Songdo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2022

Warmly greetings from Best Western PLUS Busan Songdo Hotel.
Thanks for staying with us.
We’re sorry you were unhappy.
We’ll work hard to fix the issue you experienced.
Thanks for letting us know.
We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 20 August 2022 via mobile

A very, very good hotel, one of the best I have been, in a long time. Service is excelent, rooms are well equiped, staff is very good.
Location is perfectz in front of the beach, with a restaurant with incredible view. On top of the hotel there is a bar.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 30 March 2022

Best Western Plus Busan Songdo’s location couldn’t be any better as the beach is just a few steps outside of the main entrance. Because of the proximity to the beach we didn’t mind having a room without an ocean view. The room isn’t the most spacious but it was very clean and the bedding was comfortable. The staff were very efficient checking guests in even on a busy Saturday. Parking fee is very reasonable at just 3000 won but getting the car out of the parking tower on a Saturday or Sunday checkout can take up to two hours. There isn’t a subway station nearby so it is a bit inconvenient to get to by public transport and it probably isn’t the most convenient base for Busan sightseeing. However, the Songdo Beach area is a good area to spend a few days and the hotel’s proximity to the beach make it a fantastic place to stay.

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank thelonious22
베스트웨스턴 부산송도, 마케팅 at Busan Songdo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2022