2 people are viewing this hotel
$300
Priceline
$300
Free cancellation until 17/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$281
Expedia.com$304
Hotels.com$304
Prestigia.com$315
All reviews the executive lounge ocean view diamond members family resort a true star hotel swimming pool cost krw meeting room set aside suite room rooms are spacious hotel location is pleasant stay the ground floor mcqueen taxi haeundae
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2021

I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. I will definitely make this my choice of hotel when I go back. Everyone is so happy and polite. They made sure all our needs were meet and helped us to the best of their abilities when we had questions. I LOVED THIS HOTEL IN BUSAN.

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HILTON BUSAN, Marketing at Ananti Hilton Busan, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2021

Dear yonmun,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Ananti Hilton Busan. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.
Nothing is more rewarding for us than receiving such satisfactory comment from our beloved guests. I will definitely share your feedback with my team to keep their high spirit and motivate them to always deliver their best.

Once again, on behalf of the entire team, we hope that your experience at Ananti Hilton Busan will bring you back soon to our beautiful resort and we look forward to providing another enjoyable stay for you.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 14 November 2021 via mobile

A big and elegant family resort / holiday type hotel with a breathtaking oceanic view. Certain parts of the hotel were artistically designed with beautiful geometry. There are several restaurants inside the hotel from fried chicken to Japanese cuisine.

The design of the room was rather basic with minimal amenities, however the balcony was spacious enough to enjoy a cigar overlooking the majestic ocean view.

Lastly, the swimming pool, probably the center piece of the hotel’s attraction, large and beautiful, though likely crowded with visitors taking photos rather than swimming.

It was an enjoyable stay and experience!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear A3alifestyle,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience after your visit to the Ananti Hilton Busan.

It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed many aspect of your visit especially the room, infinity Pool and the overall distinctive architecture, interior design of the property, which is indeed very unique.

Once again thank you for your comments and I am very much looking forward to your return.

All the best,

Reviewed 30 October 2021 via mobile

I stayed at Hilton Busan in March 2021. There was an ongoing construction so during the day it was quite noisy but other than this it quite was a pleasant stay. My room(711) was spacious, ocean view, internet connection was quite speedy as well. Definitely i will be staying again, of course when the construction is over ;)

Room tip: It is quite far from downtown, so if you are going to take public transportation take your time.
Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HILTON BUSAN, Marketing at Ananti Hilton Busan, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2021

Dear Ficedulaparva,

Many thanks for sharing your experience. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, from the spacious room, beachfront location, to the service by our team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another Hilton Busan experience in the not too distant future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 May 2021

Excellent service all around. Upon our arrival we were informed by one of the staff that since I was a Diamond member, I could check in at Executive Lounge. WOW, what a convenience! Immediately, the Executive Lounge reception staff member (Bora) took the reigns and insured everything was taken care of in a professional manner. A true professional in the hospitality field. The room was perfect yielding a breathtaking ocean view from the bedroom balcony. One of the Best Executive Lounges that I utilized when it came to evening social hour food and drinks, Their was a variety of high quality food and beverages, which included a choice selection of wines and spirits. Only one word can describe the breakfast buffet "Superb" Attentive waiters and a vast selections of perfectly prepared foods. This Hilton is by far the best Hilton that I have stayed at and truly outshines all of it's competitors in Busan City. Highly recommended!

Room tip: Ask your desires and I am sure they will go all out to meet your needs
Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank Richard V
HILTON BUSAN, Marketing at Ananti Hilton Busan, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

Dear Richard V,

We are so glad to hear that you had an amazing stay at Hilton Busan and that you have enjoyed all the hotel has to offer. Allow us to thank you for the five star rating and such a great review. We are definitely looking forward to welcome you back to Hilton Busan for another enjoyable stay.

All the best,

Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

Great hotel, we had a pleasant stay.
The air conditioning isn’t on yet and we couldn’t open the balcony to get fresh air because someone was smoking outside.
The room was huge, unfortunately I don’t find Korean mattress comfortable at all, I get back pain but for the one night it was good.
The interior of the hotel is amazing and we are hoping to come back.
Executive lounge was fantastic.
It was the perfect getaway for us to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary there. Very romantic.
Please put some nice air freshener at the toilets outside the McQueen bar. It was very unpleasantly smelling. Not a great image for such a wonderful hotel.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HILTON BUSAN, Marketing at Ananti Hilton Busan, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2021

Dear 26lenap,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen the Hilton Busan for the anniversary celebrations.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your getaway at Hilton Busan and that you were happy with the spacious room and service.

I also note your feedback regarding the smell at the toilets on 10 Floor. I sincerely apologise for your disappointment and inconvenience. We will certainly address this with the team to ensure a high level of service at all time.

I do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again in the future.

Yours sincerely,