3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$127
Expedia.com$126
Hotels.com$126
Agoda.com$121
Trip.com$122
Travelocity$126
1,544 results
All reviews recommend this hotel restaurants and bars convenient location haeundae puffs
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021

First time in Busan - Shilla stay was a great place - easy free parking. Breakfast buffet was really good (get the stay and breakfast package deal - otherwise pay $27 for each breakfast). Hotel is across the street from the beach - very convenient. Lots of great places to eat nearby within a five minute walk. McDonalds across the street - ideal for kids and a snack. Only downside of the hotel was the AC unit that doesn't turn on until around 3pm (we stayed two nights 1-2 April). We tried to sleep with the windows open - bit noisy outside (we had a city view - but assume the same noise level with the ocean view due to the street traffic). Hotel did bring up fans which was helpful - was 28 degrees C in the middle of the night - a bit way too warm for me. Fan did help. Staff was very friendly and helpful and the hotel was clean - very basic but ideal as we didnt plan to spend much time in the hotel anyway. Room had a small fridge and hot pot for water to make coffee. The rooms state the beds are king size - but I would say they are queen. We got the two bed room which was a twin and a queen or a full as we are so used to sleeping on a king size bed - I know we would have been uncomfortable. We would stay there again for sure.

Room tip: Large beds are Full or Queen - not King - so you may opt for the two bed room if you are used to sleeping on a larger bed.
Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank TMINJ70
LEE SOLMIN, 마케팅 at Shilla Stay Haeundae, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2021

Dear TMINJ70

We would like to express our sincere thanks for your warm concern towards Shilla Stay.
First of all, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced due to Noise and too Warm during your stay at our hotel.
We have already forwarded you complaint about Noise and Warm to the concerned team for consideration.
They will respond as soon as possible after looking into your complaint.
We are carefully reviewing your comments and we promise to make further improvements and serve you better.

Bruce, General Manager, Shilla Stay

Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

been busan twice but shillastay is the best. view, service is perfect!! you should definitely book here. there is cafe and convenience store on the first floor and mcdonalds right in front of the hotel!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank G4121FZ_

Dear G4121FZ_

We are all really happy to hear that you had a memorably good time during your stay with us. The kind comments you left about your experience during your stay will be of great help to those who are planning to use Shilla Stay.
As always, your compliments and words of encouragement inspire us to serve you better by making Shilla Stay a more attractive hotel you would like to revisit, as a business hotel bearing the values of Hotel Shilla.

Bruce, General Manager, Shilla Stay.

Reviewed 20 January 2021

Hotel : So clean & Fresh

View : So beautiful

I love this hotel ! Cause i can see haeundae ocean in ma room ! I recommend this hotel for you if you want to visit Busan (or haeundae)! Also, price is not too high !

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank SangminJeong
LEE SOLMIN, 마케팅 at Shilla Stay Haeundae, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2021

Dear SangminJeong

Thanks for your 4 star review and rating.

I am so pleased to read that we looked after you so well!

I hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Kind regards.

Genaral Manager
Bruce Jeong

Reviewed 15 December 2020

I've stayed in the other brand hotels in Haeundae area, in my experience Shilla stay is much batter than others. Facilities are well maintained and I really like their bed it seems like they use the same bed with Shilla hotel but not sure about it tho. the location is super convenient, just 5mins to get the beach! They have a convenience store on the ground floor, but i found they are a bit expensive than other stores, so i recommend you to go to other stores nearby. One thing i don't like is check-in takes long time due to many visitors.

Date of stay: September 2020
12  Thank young87lee
LEE SOLMIN, 마케팅 at Shilla Stay Haeundae, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Dear young87lee

Thanks for your 4 star review and rating.

I am so pleased to read that we looked after you so well!

I hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Kind regards.

Genaral Manager
Bruce Jeong

Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

I am staying this hotel for the busine purpose. This is my first staying at this hotel as usual price was little bit higher than now. Actually, I am ordinary person, so I don't like to give a negative feedback, but l think you may be aware of this hotel: they just sell brand name under Shilla.
Please let me why I disappointed this hotel below.
1. Currently, there is a event for unlimited cold beer promotion. If you pay KRW 8,000, you can enjoy from 6 to 12 PM. I like Chicken, but I dont like potato. So, I asked whether potato could be replaced with some vegetable. A crew just said "No", eventhough meal cost is included service charge. This meaning is that ou might have trouble if you have allergy on peanut, flowers and etc. If you ask any alternative way, they won't change or give you. You never feel service from them.

2. They never ask you after serving dishes whether it is fresh, or you like it. They just served and then all service is stop. For me who like travel, this make me unhappy. They think they serve street food.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
LEE SOLMIN, 마케팅 at Shilla Stay Haeundae, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2020

Dear mike_hyungkyu

First of all, we would like to express our sincere thanks for your warm comments about Shilla Stay. We are all really happy to read your comments about our hotel’s. On the other hand, we fully understand your mentioning By training and managing our staff thoroughly, we will make sure you will not experience the same inconvenience. We are carefully reviewing your comments/suggestions, and we promise to make further improvements and serve you better. We deeply appreciate your valuable comments again and sincerely wish you and your family good health and peace.

Haeundae, Shilla Stay