“Best Filet in Town!”
Review of Angelo's 677 Prime

Angelo's 677 Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
Angelo's 677 Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 714 Restaurants in Albany
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 85
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Orange Street
Description: A fine dining steakhouse restaurant with upscale ambiance perfect for everything from a romantic dinner to a business luncheon, and a second floor set of three banquet rooms perfect for business meetings or an intimate wedding, Angelo's 677 Prime is a premier destination for all of your dining occasions.
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Love the Filet and lobster tails there. Cocktails were decent. Ambiance is very classy and formal. Highly recommend if you are in the area.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

service is always perfect and dinner is always spot on. well worth the price, never a problem with anything.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My birthday was amazing!!! First, they helped my boyfriend to set up a surprise dinner that include two of our dearest friends and from there, the staff at 677 Prime went to great lengths to ensure a great time; and it was! The ambiance with dim lighting, beautiful chandeliers, cozy dinning area and a gentleman singing great hits at the piano made for a perfect evening. Our waitress Annie was courteous, prompt, and very accommodating. The Maitre 'd was also very attentive when I had to send my steak back to the kitchen. I was provided an update on my steak every 5-7 min and when my steak wasn't ready as promised, he provided me a beautiful scope of sorbet in a wine glass doused with sparkling wine. It was perfect, delicious and before I knew it, I looked up to see him lead the parade of the executive chef who personally brought out my steak, along with the kitchen staff in their white coats who each brought out and elegantly placed each of my side dishes before me, along with a complimentary extra side. It was exquisite!! The manager then returned later to see that everything was to my liking, and it was! The ambiance, personal attention, accommodating staff and excellent food all made for an amazing birthday!! We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

First time here and I was pleased with everything. My steak was a perfect medium rare and the chopped salad was delicious. Can't wait to go back the next time I'm in town! All the staff were professional and pleasant too!

1  Thank KAREN C
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped off on our way to Montreal and we weren't disappointed. The drink menu was creative and extensive. The service was excellent.

1  Thank ptsddoc

Been to Angelo's 677 Prime? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK