“Lunchtime”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 July 2017

My friend and I tried this restaurant for a late lunch. We loved the creative names for their dishes and each tried a different wrap. Excellent chicken salad wrap (avocado was delicious) and we swapped the chips for fresh fruit. For a treat we each tried their biscotti. Very large and very tasty! We brought half of it home. Plus they roast and sell coffee, the place smells wonderful!

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Whenever I am near this place, I make it a point to stop in; for a coffee & some freshly roasted coffee beans to go. As you enter the building, you start to smell, the sweet goodness, of the coffees roasted here. They also have amazing baked goods (great to stop here for a treat, or dessert, after having dinner next door). The staff is always over the top, with kindness & service. Wish I lived closer!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Another one of those of places that you feel like your having a breakfast in a living room in the 70s. It's a down to earth staff great food, and coffee that make it amazing. People come to talk and talk and feel comfortable staying, then there are board game players who play their games and will willingly explain their games. All baked goods and food are homemade. I've been coming here for over 10 years and I finally decided to write a review. It is one of 3 places in the capital region I love to meet friends and have breakfast. Absorb the diversity of this place

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

When u have a name like this, you assume the coffee is very good, I suppose by American standards, this was the case but for international visitors, it was only so so. The breakfast wraps were well prepared but again, nothing to rave about. Service was very friendly and helpful nonetheless.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

This place is a gem. Great local coffee shop with good food, coffee and tea options. I had the apple turnover and a black tea, both were fantastic. Only knock is the bathroom was gross.

1  Thank Sightsee223538

Been to Professor Java's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK